|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 3.1 x 10.9 inches|
|Item model number||31064|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||8|
|Type of Bulb||Fluorescent|
|Special Features||good for replacing a 60 Watt incandescent bulb., long life and save energy.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.00 shipping
GE 13-Watt Energy Smart Fluorescent Light Bulbs, 8 Pack, 60 Watt Replacement
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pack of 8 Twist Medium Screw Base Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb
- 1 CFL Lasts as Long as 8 Incandescent Bulbs
- Energy Star qualified
- Save hundreds of dollars a year by switching to these energy saving bulbs Use up to 75% less energy
- Elecronic Flicker-Free Starting
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item GE 13-Watt Energy Smart Fluorescent Light Bulbs, 8 Pack, 60 Watt Replacement
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Quality Offering||Amazon.com||ecobeam||Amazon.com||Delilahs Dealz||NARP'S|
|Color Temperature||2,700 kelvin||6,500 kelvin||2,700 kelvin||5,000 kelvin||2,700 kelvin||2,700 kelvin|
|Light Source Type||Fluorescent||Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)||CFL||Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)||CFL||CFL|
|Additional Features||good for replacing a 60 Watt incandescent bulb., long life and save energy.||CFl, daylight, bright, energy efficient||energy saving lightbulbs, long life lightbulbs, 14 watt equivalent to a 60 watt bulb, soft white, spiral, pack of 4 bulbs||Manual||Reliable starting to 5° F (-15° C), Lamp required short warm up period to reach full brightness, Lumens are stated in base-up position. In base-down position, lumens will be 1485.||Sylvania CFL 2700K 100W Replacement Bulbs (Pack of 6, Model X21534)|
|Wattage||13||23||14 watts||14 watts||23 watts||100 watts|
Pack of 8 Twist Medium Screw Base Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb 1 CFL Lasts as Long as 8 Incandescent Bulbs Energy Star qualified Save hundreds of dollars a year by switching to these energy saving bulbs Use up to 75% less energy Elecronic Flicker-Free Starting
Top Customer Reviews
When I replaced my old lightbulbs in our living room, My wife and were both blown away by the difference the new light bulbs made in the room. It changed an area that was dinky and poorly lit into a well lit and inviting area. The light from these bulbs do not have the yellow tint that you may have become used to with old lightbulbs, but have a refreshing white light. The bulbs are also energy efficient which is a huge plus for me, and they have a 5 yr lifespan. I would recommend this set of light bulbs both online and to those going in to buy their hardware products.
* COLOR: These bulbs take a minute or so to warm up. They start off dim and gradually get lighter over a few minutes time. They are definitely brighter than the old 60W bulbs and I like the fact that they don't have that yellow glow either. However, they are not daylight bright or a stark flourescent tube bright like you would find in an office fixture either. I find they have just the right amount of light for most of the rooms in my home. I do use brighter lights in my bathroom though.
* SAVINGS: On average, I have found that these lights last about a year in the main rooms of our home, and about a year and a half in the bedrooms and other rooms where lights are on less frequently. For the price-point, these lights are good lights and I have noticed that my power bill has gone down since switching over from the standard 60 watt bulbs to these.
I was hesitant to purchase lightbulbs online and wondered how many would survive the trip. In this case, seven out of eight lived to see daylight, not too bad as far as statistics go. Even though there are newer models of this same light by G.E., I continue to use these for there value and reliability. If you have any questions leave them in the comments and I will be happy to answer them.
Time will tell if they last as long as they describe and will comment if we notice any drastic change in our electricity bill as the lights are on a timer. They look nice and bright though just be careful with the packaging when removing and setting down.
Not only is the price of these bulbs great, they are just as good at lighting up a room as traditional bulbs are, if not better. Combine that with the fact that we are now using less energy, and therefore have a lower electric bill, it seems like these bulbs do actually pay for themselves. Instead of stocking up on regular bulbs, from now on I will be stocking up on these. The great price, the energy savings, and the quality of light make it an easy decision.
I bought this exact eight-pack about 3-4 years ago, and they lasted until just now, when I ordered my second pack. This includes about a dozen or so lights we have in our house.
I have no problem recommending this pack for anyone looking for a good deal on compact fluorescents.