Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
GE 50360 6 feet Wall Hugger Extension Cord
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.65. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Polarized Extension Cord
- Ul Listed
- 6 Ft
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GE 50360 6-Ft Wall Hugger Extension Cord
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.30||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||SFCABLE||Cable Matters||AZsales||J&G HOME|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 8 x 1.5 in||1.4 x 6.5 x 2.6 in||4.9 x 6.9 x 1 in||4 x 7 x 1 in||2 x 6 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||5.5 ounces||2.4 ounces||0.6 lb||6 ounces||0.5 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The cord has three outlets at the end, two on one side of the output block and one on the other side. That makes the cord useful for a typical computer power block on one side with two standard plugs on the other.
2) The wiring is 16AWG so the entire cord can handle 1625 watts.
3) As others have mentioned, the plug itself is polarized, as are the outlets. You therefore need to be certain that your wall socket is also polarized as the plug will not fit into older outlets as typically found in older homes.
4) As pictured, the plug itself is angled 45°. The line will therefore leave the outlet at an angle rather than running straight down, up, or sideways from the outlet. I'm not certain as to why this is good, but it avoids any possibility of having the line run across the other wall outlet. The plug is about as flush with the outlet as possible so that you can push a table or desk against the wall without bending the plug.
5) The cord comes with a plastic cover latched across one side. You'll need a flat blade or screwdriver to pry this out without breaking a fingernail.
6) The entire assembly is white.
Nice extension cord with a 6' length - fairly short for an extension cord but perfect to bring a floor-level outlet up to, say, your desktop.
It's really good at its job. It gets the electricity from the outlet at the bottom of the wall to the star string lights that hang on the top of the wall. One could even say it extends the electricity.