GE DECT 6.0 Advanced Silver Cordless Phone with Goog-411, CID, ITAD, and 1 Handset (28223EE1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GE DECT 6.0 interference-free technology in a single handset phone expands up to 6 handsets has a digital answering system with 14 minutes recording time and remote message retrieval that provides call screening and voice prompts in English and Spanish
- Dedicated Goog 411 one touch button connects your call for free to search for a business by name or category while blue backlit keypad and easy read multilingual LCD display with exploding digits provide ease of use
- Wifi-friendly handset with call conferencing is hearing aid compatible with a visual ringer and works as intercom or speakerphone or room monitor
- Call waiting and caller ID with 40 number log memory and dial back function as well as built in clock and calendar with automatic date and time set and speed dialing with 50 name and number directory
- Desk or wall mountable with a Ni-MH battery to prevent loss of settings in case of power outage and comes with 1 year limited warranty and AC adapter and belt clip
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The plus side: Great range, clear calls, excellent speakerphone, easy to use and set up, answering machine works fine.
The very bad: As other reviews on the internet have stated, this phone appears to have in inherent issue of losing connection with the base randomly and quite frequently. What does this mean? When you press the TALK button, it randomly might sound like a fax is transmitting, or there may be no dial tone at all. To fix, you must bring the phone to the base station, and use its menus to reestablish a connection. Not bad if the phone is near the base. A major pain if the phone is in a remote room. Also, when the phones are "disconnected" they will not ring, although the answering machine will pick up.
I had read the other reviews and figured it may be a random glitch that only happens to a few units. After my experience and troubleshooting, it seems the issue may affect all phones in this line.
I made the mistake of trusting the GE brand. Tossed the box and receipt before realizing my error. Highly disappointed in this GE product!
The easiest way to reset is to unplug the base unit from the outlet and replug it in.
When the phone works, it is great and easy to use. That's the only star it deserves!
If you do buy it, SAVE THE RECEIPT!!!!
After 15 minutes on hold and then answering all of their questions, they told me that the battery was dead. I asked them to send me a new one and they said that it wasn't covered under their warranty; however, they would give me a new number to call so I could order, and pay for, another battery.
I don't think I'll ever purchase another GE product again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The phone is good and performs well but I wanted a wall mounted phone which would not protrude far from the wall. Read morePublished on February 11, 2014 by shirley jalso
I own this phone, model 28223ee1, and have never had any problem with them (I have two handsets). Unfortunately, I dropped both in water, and while they still work, (after putting... Read morePublished on April 7, 2012 by Keith
Frequently when you press "talk" there is no dial tone. It seems to reset itself but not immediately, and I don't know how. Read morePublished on March 30, 2010 by Mevo