Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 322 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 361 reviews
on June 23, 2016
Awesome Plush! Great Eastern has nailed it with their fantastic cartoony detail with their awesome Anime,Sega,Capcom etc lines of plushes
I heard a lot about their sonic plushes & to one of my favorite franchises I had to collect their line so I first got the on that looked the coolest the Classoc Sonic Plush! It came in very safe & sound no squished mattireil or dents on the tag, Great PVC material love the retro colors for classic sonic's design & can't be thankful enough & way better then what NANCO does, If your a huge sonic fan & collecter like I am & huge fan of sonic's Classic design like me & want a plush of that design then please get this plush you won't be dissipointed & pick this up rather then Jazwares Classic Sonic plush.
review image
TOP 100 REVIEWERon May 5, 2016
My son loves Sonic - games and videos. This character correctly represents the main character and the stitching is excellent with very good details. The colors and the fabric is of high quality. Comes with original tags.
review image
on December 13, 2015
My 7 year old son loves it but this is too small for the $ spent and is NOT soft at all.
review image review image review image
on March 21, 2017
Adorable Sonic plush. Made very well. Detailed design. Doesn't look cheap at all.
on August 10, 2015
He is so cute i love it but be careful The stitching sometimes opens Other than that he is the most awesome thing ever
on June 29, 2016
So my son loves this toy! It was a gift from the "tooth fairy". The day it was delivered, I noticed sonic had a hole in his chest and the cotton was coking out. It was small so I didbt make a fuss about it. Needless to say it lasted for about a week if that. My son came crying to me that the leg and the arm were tearing off and that the cotton inside of sonic was hanging out. Later that day the leg actually did fall off. My son was so disappointed. I will not buy from this seller again. I know it was a toy less than $20 bucks but I expected it to last longer than a few days.
on September 9, 2015
too small it looks bigger on the picture
on January 17, 2017
I was expecting a taller Sonic. But my son still loves it.......
on July 11, 2010
I bought this toy for a child I was working with last semester and it looks just like the video game character. I've seen some long legged ugly things in Toy R Us but this one looks like the cartoon and holds up well. I cut the stitches holding the hands to the torso to allow more flexibility. He loves it.
44 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2011
I purchased this Sonic for my 7 year old son a few months ago. He loves it! He sleeps with it and plays with it often. It is cute and durable (so far.)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.