- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Have one to sell?
GE GTS22KBPCC 21.7 cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Bisque
|Price:||$1,634.50 & FREE Shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by RJRAnderson.
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable spillproof glass shelves
- Upfront illuminated temperature controls
- Adjustable-humidity crisper drawers
- Adjustable gallon door bins
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
General Electric Gts22kbpcc
Top Customer Reviews
By Janet Shannon on June 12, 2011
We've had this model for 7 years. Will replace it with a CEE Tier-3 in a kitchen remodel because it doesn't appear to be energy-star, let alone CEE Tiers 1-3. If energy efficiency is not an issue, it's been totally reliable, with plenty of room for pitchers of water, milk, OJ, soymilk, weekly supply of fresh veggies, and the weekly leftovers. Lots of door storage. Freezer handles pizza boxes easily. I did remove all the clear plastic bins which I found constraining, so we've basically got three open shelves in the fridge where we find everything quickly. I'd keep it if it were counter-depth, but it is 31 5/8 inches deep wi/out handle, 32 7/8 inches wide, & 66 7/8 high. The most efficient refrigerators on the market (side-by-sides) run $1400; better value to pay a bit more and get one of those. The refrigerator is the most energy-consuming appliance in the kitchen.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again