Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on December 26, 2011
I purchased the G.E. Bright Stick because I needed a bright light to install under the kitchen cabinets over a portion of the counter. I wanted a light that was easily installed and could just be plugged into the available electric outlet and turned on and off as needed. The G.E. Bright Stick does this job in an excellent manner.

The order was easy to place, and the order acknowledgment was received promptly. The Bright Stick was delivered on time and in perfect condition.
on June 3, 2010
I've used these lamps as a reading light over my bed for years - they last about 5 years, and when the last one ran out I was recuperating at home from surgery and dreaded having no reading light and not being able to go out and buy one. Actually you can't buy these in the stores, and this was the second time I've bought one over the Internet - it worked out perfectly again - item well packed, too!
on November 14, 2010
I've used the GE Bright Sticks as under-counter lighting in our kitchen for years. Unfortunately, GE appears to be discontinuing this product in retail stores, so obtaining them online seems to be the only option. Hopefully, I will be able to continue to get them from the Internet for the foreseeable future, since the offerings in the stores will require a new set of installations in the kitchen, which I would like to postpone as long as the Bright Sticks are available.
on March 14, 2011
I bought several of these in one shipment. I was unable to find them in hardware stores. I also looked at the big W and K stores, no luck. It is an all-in-one unit, so you can't just buy a replacement bulb. It is very convenient for over-the-sink and under-the-cabinet lighting. We are very pleased with this product and we are the kind of people that if you find something that works, you don't need to change it.
on February 10, 2013
We have a dish hutch that was my grandparents and we put a bright stick in 20 some years ago and changed the shelves to glass. Makes a beautiful setting for the hutch and my ancestors dishes. This was the fourth stick and we could no longer find locally as we had before.

Thank you Amazon for carrying this bright stick light.
on May 29, 2014
Bought as a replacement for my under the counter light over the bar in my kitchen. Our local Hdwe store no longer carried them. I tried the LED lite bars, but did not give the light like this one does. Thanks Amazon for having this item in stock.
on February 28, 2013
We order these all the time from this site as this is the only place we can find that carry them. We leave the light in the kitchen on all night and these last at least 2 years before they need to be replaced. It is an excellent product for a small amount of light in a designated area like above the kitchen sink.
on June 1, 2010
this tubelight is good. you would need 2 of these in one room to make it appropriately bright though...
on March 6, 2013
This was a replacement of the same one that lasted for over 20 years.This was easy to install and gave just the right amount of light under the kitchen cabinet!!! the on and off switch is attached to the cord so it makes it easy to operate. It wasn't fancy or modern but did the job at a good price.
on October 29, 2010
How wonderful to be able to easily locate and then order a discontinued product using Amazon when it really matters, and this was no exception. These handy, under-counter, flourescent lights were packed real well before being shipped to my address in Canada and as a plus, they arrived promptly, as expected.