|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 5.1 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||69857|
|Manufacturer Part Number||H1-55 NHX/BP2|
|Mirror Lighting Type||Automotive-exterior-headlight-bulbs|
Other Sellers on Amazon
GE Lighting H1-55 NHX/BP2 Nighthawk Xenon Halogen Automotive Replacement Bulbs, 2-Pack
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GE Nighthawk Xenon headlamps are for enthusiast as well as casual Sunday drivers who appreciate superior light performance. Imagine driving down a narrow winding road and having significantly more light than GE's standard halogen headlamps up to 120 percent more. The extra margin of confidence everyone enjoys. GE Nighthawk Xenon headlamps are DOT compliant for on-road use and easily install in minutes. GE incorporated several technological advances in its design: Ultra-fine filament, specialized coating and a Xenon gas charge to achieve maximum light output, while delivering a crisp, bright white light closer to daylight. Nighthawk Xenon is only sold in pairs to ensure uniform light and life performance. Take night driving confidence to a new level.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Brighter than the stock H11 lamps (OSRAM): Cant quantify by how much or if that 120% claim is appropriate, but it was definitely better driving with these than the stock in similar driving condition. The stock seemed like it was barely on and just as bright as the ambient light coming from street (yellow/halogen) lights.
* Price: There was an on-going manufacturer's rebate when these were purchased, so the price was ok for what I got out of these bulbs. YMMV.
* Color: These aren't as white as true/factory HID lights, and that's expected. But these are still whiter than the stock. There are faint hues of blue and yellow, but barely noticeable.
* Short lifespan, relative to the stock H11 bulbs.:
* It seems like this was expected for these types of bulbs based on some reviews prior to purchase.
* 1 of 2 bulbs lasted 2 years, but the vehicle where it was installed was not primarily used for night time and/or dawn driving. So, YMMV (literally)
* For comparison, the stock OSRAM H11 bulb these replaced were used for just a little under 4 years. They weren't burnt out, just a little dimmer for what seems to be a comfortable/safe brightness,so that may have been the trade off.
* A similar stock H11 on another vehicle has also lasted for at least 10 years. That wasn't also used primarily for night. Those bulbs appear to be brighter than the stock OSRAM H11, for whatever reason, but still not as bright as these.
Will I buy these again? Not sure yet. I've recently purchased the Sylvania Silverstar ZXE and am using those the other vehicle. I would like to compare how they last. The brightness and color were very similar, so this'll be more of an apples-to-apples comparison than the stock H11. The Sylvania was also cheaper by ~$5, even after the manufacturer's rebate on the GE's. Granted, prices vary, so this may not always be the case. My preference will be to try the Philips Diamond Vision, if the price is right.
I'll give these 3 stars for now, but may possibly +/- 1 depending on how the Sylvania and/or Philips fare...
The 2nd bulb died the other day, so that one lasted by about half a year more than the 1st one. OEMs are back on until I get a similar Phillips replacement this time.
Osram +140 night braker
The best result I’ve got from Osram night breaker, before I installed GE xenon.
Headlights output now is very high, much more than with osram night braker. The light are yellow and very bright!!
August 2018. Burned out one by one.
Do not waist your hard earned money for this junk