Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on March 5, 2013
I bought this to add to a GE 45234 camera system I have, but the IR on this and GE 45234 cameras are very poor, plus now one the cameras has been cutting out and has to be reset all the time and the other one IR just quit (BTW they are all in the junk pile as of now) . After buying this camera, I gave up started over and bought the GE 45246 camera system (for about the same price as the GE 45234 camera system) and it works so much better. On this system the IR works great, it has a better signal range, better mounting and I have had no problems so far. For now I would recommend that you avoid this camera and spend a little more money and get the GE 45246 on Amazon. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/GE-45246-Wireless-Outdoor-Receiver/dp/B003OUWACE/ref=cm_rdp_product
on May 31, 2017
nice
on May 19, 2015
Had my other camara for 5plus years and used every day something went wrong with it and needed a new one well found on Amazon and ordered got with my two days and was as easy as unplug old camara and replace with new one all worked great very easy and now I'm back viewing crystal clear one more thanks
on November 29, 2013
Held up a lot longer then I expected, I have had one installed outside for a little over 3 years, still works through the rain and snow. It is not the best quality nor my first choice, I went with one of these to do an add on to my existing 16 channel DVR setup but I needed one wireless and my local home improvement store had one in stock so I went with one of these. I recently bought a second one off Amazon to go with it.
on March 24, 2017
VERY GOOD
on September 30, 2016
This camera does work with my old black & white 45236. The bonus is now I have a color picture! I have a small office and I use this to monitor the front door.
on October 4, 2011
This does exactly what it says it does. We have two because the viewer can show two different cameras. One is stationary mounted and the other we can put where we need it to watch our daughter. The camera I have no issues with and does in fact work in what I would call zero light conditions. So they have been great and we haven't had any problems at all. The viewer part that goes with this and the whole system together has it's limitations but that's just because of the nature of the product. I don't think I'd use this as a home security system type item if I were seriously concerned about monitoring something. It's just too "iffy" with transmission due to walls and other items using the frequencies for serious stuff. However, if what you want is something that would be satisfied by a baby monitor type level of function, then this will not disappoint you.

The night vision part of this camera is surprisingly good for the weight of the product. Were the "transmission" issues not there, this would be amazing. But those issues are things in our home and the limits of the transmission and not product defects. I'm not disappointed with this thing and I would buy it again without hesitation.
on December 22, 2013
I mainly purchased to use to see who comes to my door at night but the receiver has to be very close to the camera to work good. Otherwise a lot of interference. If you want this for inside your home, they work great.
on November 25, 2016
Be careful on ordering this, very small and lightweight and you will pay 11.00 or more for shipping..
on January 23, 2013
The night vision is not very visible. you can only see deformed shadows. Would not recommend this item for security.