|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.5 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||PM14X51|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Usage||General Electric PM14X51 Coil Brush|
GE Appliances PM14X51 Genuine OEM Coil Cleaning Brush for Refrigerators , black
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The GE Appliances Coil Cleaning Brush is a genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part designed and engineered to exact specifications
- GE Appliances Coil Cleaning Brush helps clean dirt and lint from the condenser coils
- GE Appliances PM14X51 is ideal for cleaning refrigerator, freezer, and air conditioner coils
- The high quality GE Appliances Coil Cleaning Brush has a long-handled brush that can reach places a vacuum cannot
- Repair your appliance with confidence when you choose factory certified GE Appliances Parts & Accessories
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The high quality GE Appliances Coil Cleaning Brush (PM14X51 ) helps clean dirt and lint from the condenser coils. The Coil Cleaning Brush is ideal for cleaning refrigerator, freezer, and air conditioner coils and has a long-handled brush that can reach places a vacuum cannot. Please be aware that it is recommended to use saftey equipment and to disconnect the appliance from all utilities prior to any service or repair. Please refer to your owners manual to confirm part numbers and for instructions as some repairs require a trained service professional to complete.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric PM14X51 Coil Brush.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seems well made, nice wood handle and good wirebrissels.
Con: Fatter than expected, not really much good for cleaning the fridge coils under the side by side. Doesn't fit amongst the coils.