Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 21, 2011
We ordered this on Saturday of President's Day weekend and got a phone call that Monday night to schedule a delivery Tuesday or Wednesday. The vendor service was excellent.

I don't know if I'd recommend self installation unless you are mechanically inclined. The unit just fit under the counter and was otherwise a VERY tight squeeze compared to the GE it replaced. That extra capacity has to come from somewhere. Fortunately, there was a tile floor under the unit at the same hight as our hardwood, because I've heard that sometimes floor installers manage to box in the dishwasher during a kitchen remodel and you have to pop the countertop!

The GE Profile is very quiet. Had friends over and they didn't realize it was running in the kitchen until we heard the rinse cycle draining. We're very happy with the results.
on June 18, 2011
My spouse and I purchased this in spite of a couple reservations due to previous reviews. We had other GE profile appliances and were happy with those. When the appliance was received, it was damaged. We didn't want to install since it was damaged and unsure what the fix would be. When I called GE I was told it would have to be installed before they would send someone out so called the third party AJ Madison instead. They set up for a GE repairman to come out. He said it was factory damaged and would need to be replaced. (And I didn't have to install to get this answer). The new dishwasher came quickly and was installed.
However, now that it is installed I am NOT HAPPY with the unit. The racks are such that the dishes move around when sliding bottom rack in and out and have to continuously rearrange the dishes. When using the manual detergent dispenser the cleaning was more or less OK but decided to test the dispenser for holding a full bottle of detergent. I rinsed the dishes thoroughly, even though the manual says this is not necessary. I do make sure the water is hot before turning on the dishwasher and still had dirty dishes at end of cycle. I will test it again using the manual detergent dispenser but so far I would say if you want a dishwasher that cleans look elsewhere.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.