|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.3 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||14295|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Included Components||1 Smart Dimmer|
|Warranty Description||2-year limited warranty|
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, 3-Way Compatible, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, Toggle, 14295
|You Save:||$5.00 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivian, Nexin, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- VERSATILE DIMMING OPTIONS – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF, adjust lighting brightness and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. The dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life. Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the dimmer. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12728 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Wall plate not included. Full-range immobility for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. Supported wattage – 600W incandescent, 150W CFL/LED. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Dimmer
Wireless Lighting Control - Dimming Toggle
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Dimmer. Create custom scenes, schedule timed events and dim the lights when you're at home or when you're away.
- Wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable lights from anywhere.
- Works with dimmable LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs, and other devices.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections - Neutral wire is required.
- NEUTRAL WIRE IS REQUIRED
Z-Wave is the world’s largest ecosystem of interoperable smart home products
- Works with ALL certified Z-Wave devices (backwards compatible)
- Increased wireless range
- Faster processor
- 4 times more memory
- Increased energy efficiency
- Supports wireless updates
Control your lights, fans and appliances, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at anytime of the day.
GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Family
GE Enbrighten provides a full line of z-wave products for a complete smart home system.
Compare with similar items
Set the scene with the GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Dimmer. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired smart dimmer operates wall, ceiling and accent lighting through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home. Your automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Wink, SmartThings, Home Seer, Vera, Nexin and more.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They work well, and if you want to see the advanced configuration parameters, visit the Z-Wave Alliance homepage and search for this product by model number, there are several settings you can manually configure - but, unfortunately, the ramp-up/down time from the manual switch isn't one of them.... at least, not in the way you'd expect.
I basically want manual activation of the switch to turn on or off to the last brightness level instantly, but instead these ramp up to the set brightness level, and then ramp down to zero. If you want manual control to resemble a normal lightswitch you'll be disappointed because when you turn them off, they slowly dim down to off rather than just shutting off.
*** UPDATED - After a few days using these, and installing three more, I can see what some of the reviewers have mentioned with regards to the placement of the ground screw. Its right on the topmost portion of the device, in the center. If you have a box in your wall that has relatively large amounts of plastic around the top and bottom screw holes, this device does NOT push back into the box easily. In fact, if you had a three or four gang box and this was going into the rightmost or leftmost spot, you'd probably have a hell of a time getting this device to fit properly. I just replaced one of my normal dimmers today in a four gang box and fortunately, this one was mounted in the second position from the far left of the box, which gave me enough give to force the dimmer toggle into the spot while forcing the top and bottom of the wall box to bend to comply with the location of the ground screw. It's a really dumb design, honestly, it could at least be offset a little. Other than this, it's worked in most of the other wall boxes in my house without issue.
First I'll say they work great exactly what I wanted and needed. I don't have paddle stitches in my house and these were a closer match.
The best thing about them is "Alexa dim the lights to 25%" and I set up IFFT to turn on a light when my ring doorbell senses motion WAY COOL!!
Okay so 3 things I'm not so excited about.
#1 the switch sticks straight out... Any reason it couldn't travel up and down like a normal switch??? I get its not mechanical and all that but it looks weird frankly especially when it's in a double switch box and the other switch is up or down.
#2. You need a $24 dummy switch for the other side of you have 2 switches on the same light. It wouldn't work at all until both switches are installed. Even if I never want to use the other switch there is no way to just replace one switch, you need both.
#3. I have two switches with trim screws broken of in them trying to reuse the matching screws for the trim plate. The provided screws are bright white and are shorter but for whatever reason the regular screws are a tad too long and that last tighten will snap the heads of and you are screwed literally.....
A couple of notes- if you install two or more of these in the same box i.e. double or triple gang box etc. You will need to break off tabs like another other dimmer. And like any other dimmer in that case you will need to derate the total wattage according to the instructions.
I am running a ton of dimmable LED fixtures outside. This switch never gets hot for me and I have not had any issues. I have my ring floodlights motion detection in Alexa set to bump the brightness on my outdoor fixtures to 100 percent for a set amount of time then drop back down after there is no motion for some time.
1. The ground screw is located in top of the switches, on some wallboxes you may not be able to install this switch with the included ground screw. I had to remove it on some of mine and opt for a simple, cheap and code accepted ground clip on the face of the dimmer.
2. Not really a con but MAKE SURE YOU USE THE SHORT FACEPLATE SCREWS. From what I have seen online I'd you use your old, long, faceplate screws on these you can break them. I almost missed that they had included a cute little neutral jumper and the stubby faceplate screws in the box since they were folded up in the instructions that I did not read until later. Thankfully the face of the switch had a huge warning sticker about only using the approved screws.
Overall I love these things, they are fast to respond and easy to setup. Pairing to my Ring system was as easy as tapping the switch up once, after I had put my ring alarm into the proper mode to pair that is.. very happy with these will be buying more.