|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 10 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||GE5000|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Fastening Tools & Fasteners, Hand Caulking Guns|
|National Stock Number||4510-01-286-6835|
GE Silicone 2+ Window & Door Caulk, 10.1 Oz. Tube, Clear, GE5000
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GE 100% Silicone is 100% waterproof and 100% weatherproof
- 30-minute exposure to rain and water
- Ideal for exterior weatherproofing and sealing projects including windows, doors, siding, trim, and around vents, wire and pipes
- Exceeds ASTM C920 Class 25 specifications
- Permanently flexible to keep gaps sealed, shrink-proof and crack-proof
- Will not break down due to extreme weather conditions, freeze-proof and sun-proof
- 10-year mold-free product protection is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GE Silicone 2+ Window & Door 100% Silicone is a 100% waterproof sealant that is rain-ready in as little as 30 minutes. Ideal for a wide range of projects exposed to harsh weather from the attic to the basement. It is permanently flexible with a 10-year mold-free product protection. It will not discolor most metal finishes and adhere to porous materials such as brick and mortar. Guaranteed for as long as you own your home
From the Manufacturer
GE Silicone II combines the convenience of indoor or outdoor use with possible use in a wide variety of applications in and around your home. Silicone II is available in easy-to-hold tubes or cartridges
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my opinion, GE Silicone II Clear Caulk lasts and will most definitely work better then most Caulks.
It dries to a "cloudy-clear" and remember...it cannot be painted or stained once applied.
Excellent Caulking! You have cracks around your home, fill them as the Caulking will more then
pay for it's self. 5 Stars and no less here.