|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 7.2 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||12719|
|Style||Switch | 2 Outlet|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Limited|
GE Z-Wave Wireless Smart Lighting Control Appliance Module, On/Off, Plug-In, White, (Hub Required), 12719, Works with Alexa
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE - REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Smart Security, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately). Also works with Google Home.
- The switch enables you to wirelessly control to turn lights on and off, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet. Supported light types: LED, CFL, halogen, Incandescent. Space-efficient, side-plug design does not block lower outlet or obstruct placement of furniture. Supported voltage: 120 VAC . Supported wattage: 1800W Resistive, 600W Incandescent
- Easily control lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway, or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control or a Z-Wave certified remote.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Add Alexa for voice control
Why does this item need a hub?
A hub is a device this item needs in order to communicate with Alexa devices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Z-Wave is the world’s largest ecosystem of interoperable smart home products. Z-Wave lighting controls provide an easy-to-install and affordable system to control lighting and small appliances in your home. Add GE Z-Wave lighting controls to a Z-Wave certified gateway to access and control your home from anywhere in the world using your smartphone, tablet or computer as a home automation command center.
Z-Wave Plug-In Smart Switch
Wireless Lighting Control and Appliance Module
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Fluorescent Light and Appliance Module. It provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp or appliance that you would like to control and a regular pass-through AC outlet for other electrical appliances. Perfect for plug-in fans, heaters, lamps and more! Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Controls!
- Enables wireless control of on/off functions for standard table and floor lamps
- Space-efficient design does not block lower outlet or obstruct placement of furniture
- Compatible with CFL, LED, incandescent, fluorescent, xenon and halogen lighting
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on/off creating ambient lighting scenes
Control your lights and appliances, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
Works with All Bulbs
Compatible with all dimmable LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs.
Each GE Smart Control repeats the signal up to 100 feet. Adding additional controls extends the range of your Z-Wave network for whole home wireless control.
Wireless control from smartphones, tablets, PCs and Z-Wave enabled remotes.
More Great Z-Wave Products from GE
The GE Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Switch uses existing wiring to remotely control the on/off functions of your permanently installed lighting and ceiling fans. It can be used in groups of multiple lights or turned on and off within ambient interior lighting scenes to provides your home with ultimate flexibility.
GE Z-Wave Plug-In Smart Dimmer
The GE Z-Wave Plug-In Smart Dimmer enables wireless control of on/off and dim functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps, as well as dimmable fluorescent, LED and CFL fixtures and more!
GE Add-On Switch
The GE Add-On Switch uses existing wiring and provides your home with ultimate flexibility when combined with a GE In-Wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control. The GE Add-On Switch operates as your home automation systems secondary control, requiring three-way or four-way wiring configurations.
Compare with similar items
HAOZEE Z-wave Plus MINI Smart Power Plug Home Automation Zwave Socket,Z Wave Range Extender Works with Wink,SmartThings & more
Outdoor Z-Wave Plug w/Built-in Z-Wave Repeater | Combines a Z-Wave Outlet & Range Extender in 1 Module | On/Off Z-Wave Switch (Zwave Plus) | SmartThings, Wink Compatible | Inovelli
Schlage Dimmer Smart Plug, Nexia RP200, Works with Alexa
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Protocol||Z-Wave||z-wave||Z-Wave Plus||Z-Wave|
|Item Dimensions||7.2 x 8.2 x 2.5 in||1.7 x 1.7 x 1.7 in||—||3.9 x 1.75 x 2.5 in|
|Style Name||Switch | 2 Outlet||—||Outdoor Single On/Off Smart Plug + Repeater||—|
Transform any home into a smart home with the plug-in GE Z-Wave Smart Switch. The switch enables you to wirelessly control lights, turning them on and off, schedule a timed event, or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. Helping to cut energy costs and keep your home safe, it also features a space-saving, horizontal design that keeps one outlet free for your convenience. Full control is possible from smartphones, tablets, PCs and Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Controls! Z-Wave Certification ID: ZC08 - 14110006
From the Manufacturer
The GE Fluorescent Light & Appliance Module enables wireless control of on/off functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps, fluorescent table and floor lamps, and small appliances. The space-saving horizontal module plugs into a standard wall receptacle without blocking the second outlet. It provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp/appliance that you would like to control and a regular pass-through AC outlet for other electrical devices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
****Updated review: after a month with this device I have figured out the issue and solved it. I had this device at the end of a long extension cord, with my pond pump plugged into it until I can get my underground line in. By moving the device to the outlet, and plugging the extension cord into it that goes to the pump the problem is solved. This device doesnt play well with the voltage drop from the long extension cord (50'). I havent had an issue with disconnects in 9 days. Changed my rating to 4 stars.
Same thing with Alexa, she tells me it's currently not available.
There's only the one button for manual on/off, and to pair with your hub. But it's confusing as each time I press it, it will just turn on and off. A third press (to pair) would just turn it back on again??
I'm going to try adding a Zwave Plus smart outlet somewhere nearby, to see if that will improve the range. I will update my review later.
I'm using it for my wall-mounted bedside lamp which is just barely out of reach from bed. When I'm done reading, I now just ask Alexa to turn it off. The button on the front adds manual control to the outlet. The only gotcha is if someone doesn't understand the setup and turns the lamp off at the lamp switch.