Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GE X500 Red Digital 16MP Camera
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Kansas Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Halloween Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting Dressmaker Dressmaker Dressmaker  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition ErrollGarner Shop Now STEM

on June 2, 2013
This camera is fantastic. I took it on vacation and practiced with the setting and different type of scenes. My pictures were unbelievable and clear and the color was vivid and beautiful. The different types of scenes are great. Pictures thru the glass at a zoo were clear and very colorful and no glare. I am having a blast learning all about the camera by just taking pictures and practicing. I have just read the basics from the manual. I just cannot say enough great things about this camera. I absolutely love playing with it and learning all the types of pictures it can offer.GE X500 16MP 15x Optical/6x Digital Zoom HD Camera (Burgundy Red)
on June 11, 2013
This is a really nice little camera for the price and takes very good pictures! And it's easy to use! The only complaint I have is the Instruction/Owner's Manual is in digital form so if you have a question about something you have to be near a computer or just figure it out. But other than that it's the best camera i have ever owned.
on April 25, 2013
Only one complaint; the instructions are on a CD not a booklet.

Still learning how to use it but so far the pictures are very clear. Very light weight. Comfortable to hold.
on July 30, 2013
I was really excited to get this camera as I have a lot of photos I take personally and through my work. It was super easy to set up and start taking pictures. However, any photos that I needed to take using the zoom, came out blurry. I am not sure if it was just this camera or the actual function of the camera itself. It would not focus for me no matter what I tried in zoom mode. Very disappointed so I returned it for money back.
on June 26, 2013
I have owned many Camera's over the years ~ This is the best as good as a removable lens camera ~ Very clear pictures for the price you will be very happy.
on August 24, 2013
Can't complain. This is just as nice as our much more expensive Olympus Digital Camera. Easy to set up, nice features. Meanwhile the Red case is sharp, and as an added bonus, they sent the newest version X550, not X500 for the same price.
on August 18, 2013
When it came time to get another camera I wanted one that looked like one of those professional ones without the bulk and this is just that. It is fantastic, there are so many different settings on it which are awesome for all types of pictures you may want to take. One of the downsides was that the manual is on cd so I looked at it once when I first got the camera and then to figure anything else out on it I just messed around with it on my own. One other major downfall is that it eats batteries...luckily it has batteries so if you are out and about and you don't have the rechargeable ones (highly recommend) you can just buy a pack and your good to go. I originally wanted the white version of this camera when I saw it on the Walmart website but they didn't have it in stock. So I did some research and came upon this one for about $70 less (huge bonus) and not only did Amazon have the white one but they had this lovely red color which I wanted instead.
on November 9, 2013
I love this camera. It takes amazing photos. The flash, even though it is small, works great. Batteries last a long time in too. Everything is super easy to use. The only problem I have with it, is sometimes it will take 30 second to actually take a picture. Which is kind of annoying but no big deal. Oh I love having a timer but I wish it had more then 2 and 10 seconds. Other then that, you will not be disappointed in it!
on July 30, 2013
I have only had this camera for week but so far... pictures I have taken outdoors or in well lit areas have turned out great. I tried taking pictures at a wedding where I had to use the zoom and they all came out blurry. Also the shutter speed seems really slow, it never got the picture that I wanted when people were dancing but the for the price, it's the quality that I expected.
on July 25, 2013
why this camera has bought me so much joy. i have 6 grands and they all have they own personalitiy. they just make you jump for joy.i have taking so many pictures on my vacation i can't wait to move into my home down there.i'm sure going to have a ball.this camera i will NEVER give up.i love it just that much.