GEARONIC TM Wooden Alarm Clock, LED Square Cube Digital Alarm Thermometer Timer Calendar Updated 2016 Brighter LED - Bamboo
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.77. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURES - Updated 2016 version for brighter display. Tells time, date, temp and also has an alarm clock function via LED Light.
- DESIGN - Modern simplicity design with no buttons or plastic parts located on the front and four sides of the clock. LED light glows through the wooden finish for a clean modern look. Matches perfectly with any modern designed office or home furniture.
- SIZE: Clock measures 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches. Great addition to any modern office or home furniture.
- Please note that this product has a voice control function, allowing the clock to go into standby mode after idled for 10 seconds. To activate or deactive this feature, simply press the "Down" button to toggle On or Off, which are indicated as "ON:Sd" and "-:Sd"
- Product of GEARONIC TM, Trademark Registered. US Trademark Registration Number 4485966 will be fully enforced.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Add a touch of modern to your bedroom, living room or office. This alarm clock displays time, date, temp and act also has an alarm. It can be plugged in via USB(included) or backed up by 3 AA batteries (not included). The LED light shines through the wooden finish for a clean yet modern look. No buttons or plastic parts on the front and side of the clock as it's designed for simplicity. Matches perfectly with any modern designed office or home furniture.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GEARONIC INC.||JLYSHOP||WulaWindy||Zeekoo||G Wonderful Store||GO HAND|
|Material Type||Plastic||MDF + PVC||Wood||Wood||Composite||Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
… because the “instructions” are diabolically incomprehensible. The tiny little 5 ¾ x 3 3/8 inch instruction paper uses type that is actually LESS than a millimeter tall. Even with a jewelers 8x lupe, it’s difficult to read. But even if you happen to be able to see the instructions, you’ll need a cryptographer to help you understand them. I’ve included a scan of the instructions in case you’re reading this and thinking, well, this guy is probably just a dope. (an accusation I wouldn’t ordinarily dispute BTW)
I’ve read in some of these reviews and Q/As that it is possible to have the time stay steady on. After about 15 minutes of fiddling with various button combos, I’ve yet to figure out how.
So, if you like minimalist design AND you like solving puzzles and brain teasers, then this is a 5 star buy. If you just want a cool clock that works and would like to get on with your life… 2 stars.
1) Display time or set clock display to cycle through date, time and temperature (It took me a while to figure that out) or not display anything until you tap the clock.
2) You can set the time to be in military time or "regular" time.
3) AM and PM function displayed by blinking colon (:)
4) 3 alarm settings, meaning 3 different alarm times can be set.
5) Brightness of display
6) Power or battery option.
Here is why I LIKED the clock:
1) Simple and functional. I didn't want anything fancy. Just a cute unique looking clock that tells time. That's it! I have my cell phone for everything else.
2) The temperature feature is SPOT ON. I was surprised that it read the same temperature as my thermostat. The alarm also works really well.
3) Red light is easy-ish on the eyes in the dark and easy to read during the day - you can adjust the brightness. I keep it across the room (not by my bed-personal preference) and even with the curtains open during the day with direct light, I can read this thing from across the room.
4) It comes with a plug to connect to power (I don't use this with batteries).
5) It's a cube...it's modern looking, it looks like wood.
6) It's priced well...what more do you want from a $10 clock.
Here are some CONS (but I haven't docked any stars, because I had no exceptions when I bought this thing):
1) It's really small. Like really small. It's 2 inches x 2 inches x 2 inches (WOULD BE AWESOME IF THIS THING WAS BIGGER).
2) The instructions are really hard to understand. It took me some time and some fussing, but I finally got it. I went into this purchase expecting to be patient. This pdf online helped me more than the instruction manual that the clock came with: https://assets.kogan.com/files/usermanuals/KACLKWDCUBA-QSG.pdf
3) This is not the clapper clock (I didn't care for that feature, but it wasn't clear when I bought this thing). You actually have to hit the clock in the head to keep the time on, unless you change the settings: Change "on:SD" to "--:SD" by pressing the DOWN button. This took me a while to figure out.
4) Lowest brightness setting is still pretty bright in the dark (I got the red LED clock)...wish it would dim even more.
5) Faux wood-would be nice if this was made out of real wood.
I have had this thing for a month now and I keep it plugged in all the time. It has been working really well and doing what it is supposed to do...tell time. I hope it keeps working for a long time.
Hope this helps anyone trying to figure out whether this is for them or not.
I dropped FIOS because my company will pay for my internet if the cable is not part of the bill. I am using a roku player for Sling, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO, etc. When I gave Verizon back their box, I no longer had a digital clock for easy viewing while watching TV. I wanted something digital, small and cheap, but I also wanted something that didn't look out of place. I got the dark brown model to match the furniture.
- The clock is 2.5 inches tall and wide. I was surprised how small it was. I guess in my head I pictured it 3.5 - 4 inches.
- The instructions are terrible but not complicated if you are just using it as a clock and only need to adjust the 24hr / 12hr setting and the brightness.
- The numbers are red colored on this model. I chose the red because I read another review that said the blue is hard to see and the clock color of the other models clashed with the furniture.
- The clock is still pretty bright on the lowest setting. It actually took a day or two to get used to the red glowing numbers below the tv. Once I was used to it I hardly notice it unless I am looking at it. You can clearly see the time from a distance at any time of day which is a plus.
- My only complaint is that the red color does not match the living room setting. The brown clock matches my furniture very well. I'm sure blue or white numbers would have fit the living room better but having a bright white or blue light shining at me while watching tv at night would not be any more pleasant than the red.
Overall it does it's job very well and I have not had any issues with it in the 2 months that I have had it.