GEARONIC TM Travel Wallet Slim Organizer Theft Proof Money Phone Passport Holder
- PERFECT FOR ALL TRAVELING OCCASIONS: This travel organizer is ideal for storing important items such as your credits cards, passport, money and tickets. This theft proof security travel case is great for everyday use and will aid your daily organizational needs
- SPACIOUS AND VERSITILE: This envelope sized wallet has a height of 9.5 inches with a width of 5.5 inches and a depth of 0.5 of an inch. (9.5 x 5.5 x 0.5). Large enough to hold everything you need, yet small and slim enough to put in a purse or hide on your person.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Made of 100% Premum Nylon which durable, sleek and lightweight.
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS: Includes 9 pockets and pouches inside of the main zipper compartment, and it also has 1 outer pocket. Enough room for all the travel documents for your whole family.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If you’re not 100% satisfied with our wallet, you can return it for a full refund, no questions asked! We take pride in our customer service, and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
We're World Travelers Who Know What You Need Before You Do! Check Out Our Battle Tested Travel Organizer Bag! Tested While Traveling with Toddlers!
We've got the experience to know what you need while traveling
Day Trip to Joshua Tree National Park? Yup!
Overnight to Death Valley? Though I walk through the Valley of the shadow of Death, I shall be organized!
International Trip? OH Ya! It carries multiple Passports, a smaller MP3 Player, as well as earbuds or headphones. Having all this consolidated is a dream, don't use whatever bag you can find around the house, buy something that is specifically geared towards your purporse.
International Trip with little ones? Oh ya! Our Toddlers have been to 10+ countries before they were three years old so we know what it's like to need to be organized while taking care of unpredictable little ones. This quick zip document and passport hold is exactly what you need.
Face it, we know there's a lot to remember when traveling and whether it's local or global, haveing your essentials organized is imperative and helps you rest easy while on the go.
Having trouble keeping track of your valuables when you travel? Keep your important belongings all in one place with the Travel Organizer Bag. With nine pockets varying in size with a zipper compartment, you can store things such as your passport, ID card, credit cards, or other important documents for easy access. The minimal size and weight of the bag provides easy portability, yet has enough space for slightly larger items, like phones and wallets.
Order this secure travel organizer now and be ready for your next trip!.
GEARONIC was founded as a family business with one simple goal – to provide quality products at great prices. You shouldn’t have togo into debt in order to look and feel good while reaching your exercising and health goals. Thankfully, with GEARONIC, you'll get there without breaking the bank!
Why should you choose GEARONIC? We are a family owned company with a customer-centric philosophy – we want to make sure you're happy and satisfied! We love to hear your thoughts on our products so that we can constantly improve them. We understand that our customers are the lifeblood of our business, so if you’ve got any thoughts or recommendations, please let us know!
- Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 5.8 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00YWGOM70
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 5, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 82 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initial impression on unwrapping is very lightweight, but with modern materials, that may mean little. As I open it, wait, try to open, dang this zipper hangs up! So:
MAJOR COMPLAINT #1) ZIPPER SUCKS - the zipper just does not work well. It drags, snags, tugs - it is hard to open and close. To compound the problem, the pull tab is tiny, and there is not much to grip.
Gripe #2 - the weight I mentioned seemed light. While I don't find any issues with fabric, as I have handled it over several weeks, my impression has become that I am not of the opinion this fabric is durable.
Gripe #3 - the yellow logo, shown in the picture, the actual thread used is so pale, it actually looks to be either a blemish, or a dirty smudge. In a addition, I can see the backing through the fabric..
What is OK:
1. Color appears as shown
2. stitch quality is ok, some loose threads and what not.
It is cheap, and lives up to it.
Incredible poorly made. I would suggest not buying this item as it is a waste of money.