Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 26, 2011
This case is awesome. And even though you can see some of the Apple logo through the holes on the back, it's great. Love the retro cassette tape. However, part of their description is false. I had read previous reviews that stated that the case would need to be taken off to plug it into a charger, but their item info states: "Furthermore, all the openings for the dock connector, charger, side buttons, speaker, headphone jack, and camera were precisely cut to allow full access to all of the iPhone 4's functions."

This item DOES NOT have an opening in the bottom for the dock connector/charger. It also DOES NOT have holes for the side volume buttons or the top "off" button, but that isn't a problem since they still function. If purchased, you will need to either pull off the bottom of the cover to charge the phone, or cut holes yourself, which is what I plan on doing.
33 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 3, 2012
Just a quick unpackaging of the product. Although rumored to have an opening at the bottom for the charging port, mine did not. Not that big of a deal for me, but hey.
22 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 1, 2013
If your looking for a cute and a decent protective case, you have found it! I just got the case today and I've dropped my phone about three times from about 3-4ft in the air. Not a single thing happened to it. Its obviously no otterbox, but if your someone who is pretty careful with the phone and doesn't completely chuck it at everything, it does a good job protecting it. The colors are the exactly the same is it is in the picture. Everyone has been complementing the case and they all asked where i got it from. It fits my Iphone 4s perfectly and it is a breeze to take it off. The shipping time is WAY quicker then estimated. I got mine 3 weeks early! You get complete access to all of the buttons, the charging port, and the headphone jack. This case is good, but when you hold it, make sure to have a good grip. Since it is a hardcover case, it can be slippery at times. Especially if your outside with gloves on. It also tends to slip out of my front pant pocket often. As long as you keep a good grip and keep it in a nice and secure place, it will be just fine. I highly recommend this case for someone who need some protection and wants a stylish case! Especially for the price! I mean who wouldn't want a deal like that?!

Pros:
Cute and stylish
Same color as in the picture
Fast shipping
Decent protection
Easy set-up
Great fit
Not bulky
Price

Cons:
Slippery
11 comment| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 28, 2014
Okay so I just recieved this case today in white/gray (phone is white but can't tell) ordered it just a few days ago
I have an actual LIFEPROOF case and got this GENERIC just to have a different color and because of the cost
I mean this case is an amazing price compared to the Authentic Lifeproof case which is $80 and this case cost me $6.48 for my iPhone 4s and it really is waterproof/dirt proof I threw my phone in the pool for the heck of it and even snapped a photo while under water came up dried it off opened the case not one drop of water on my phone!
So if your trying to you could actually purchase 10 of these cases
Now for the quality of the side buttons thy are a little hard to push but just like new shoes you will have to break them in when you 1st use them and for sound clarity I just called my 63 year old grandma and she hear me loud and clear and same on my end for hear so ppl who can't hear must just be deaf or have selective hearing lol
As for the charging port it was a little hard for me to pull the bottom (French manicure) out but I'm assuming it should be since the phone is made to be protected so GET THIS CASE you won't regret it! When the iphone 6 comes out I will defiantly be going with this generic 😁👍👏
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 28, 2014
This is a knock off of a more expensive case. This case seems to be very well made and fit my iPhone 4s perfectly. The case came with directions and a cleaning cloth. It also came with a headphone adapter. This adapter is needed because of the thickness of the case. Regular headphones cannot reach the port on the phone. This adapter screws in and forms a water tight seal then your headphones plug into the adapter. The case passed the water proof test before use. I have not water tested the case with the phone in it. I have not dropped the phone to test that function either. The only reason it did not get a 5 star rating is the sound on/off switch is hard to use when it is in the case. The up and down volume buttons are also hard to use. I just use the screen controls in Settings. There is a loss of sound when played through the phone's speakers. Open the charging port door helps a little. I owned a real Lifeproof case and this was a problem on that case too. That case was over $80 and lasted one year. The company would not replace it and only said I should buy a new case. Looking at the two cases side by side I can see no difference between the $80 case and the $4 case.
on March 28, 2014
 I was disappointed to see that the case was broken this was for my daughters i phone this is the second case that have arrived broken in the video the second case is this review the first review was another case to arrive broken.
review imagereview image
on July 12, 2014
I have experience with "Life Proof" cases, but wanted a cheaper version to protect a work phone. I had no intention of taking phone into water, just wanted a protective case for every day work conditions, so I hoped this product would work. On first inspection, case seemed nice. I actually inspected it next to an actual LP case. I though all would be well, until I placed my phone into the case. The case would not fully seal. I tried repeatedly with no success. It kept popping open on the long side seam. I had purchase two cases, so I tried the second. I was happy to find that it worked great and sealed well.

As I was headed off to vacation, I jumped into my car and off I went. The following morning I used my phone in the case to make a call. The touch screen worked fine. I then depressed or tried to depress the power button to turn off my screen after the call. It would not work, so I removed the phone from the case. I was horrified to find that the top power button had been jammed down into my phone and was now not functional. I was very careful when loading the phone, as I have done repeatedly with my LP cases. The case appeared to have an alignment issue. Stuck with two cases that don’t work and a damaged phone. Don’t waste your money.
on August 22, 2013
This was a super great buy, I love it! I read a few one star reviews about it slipping and not fitting but then I decided to read some five star reviews and it gave me the answer to prevent the slipping. I was at first disappointing that it did slip then I used that paper that came with the iPhone case, and peeled it. I had to kind of stencil the sticky paper and cut it to make sure non stuck out and that it wouldn't prevent the case from going on at all and it worked!

SO DON'T THROW THE LITTLE PIECE OF PAPER THAT COMES WITH THE CASE!!! BUT, I read from another reviewer that if you do happen to throw the paper away, just make your own one, get a piece of paper and fold it a couple of times (depending on how big the paper is) and stick it there! :)

LOVE THE PRODUCT! Very CUTE!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 6, 2014
The case is waterproof, but that does not help when the case refuses to seal shut with the device. This might have been the case that I received, but the fact remains that the case did not seal shut with my device inserted.
I did try the case without my iPhone 4s and it is waterproof as claimed.

Bottom line for me: I would never recommend this shoddy piece of scheisse to friends, family, or a total stranger. Use at you own risk.
on April 20, 2014
I thought it would be more vibrant in color and shiny but when I received it I noticed it was very dull looking. Wasnt as impressed as I thought I would be.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.