- Hardcover: 651 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st ed. 2016 edition (September 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 331933767X
- ISBN-13: 978-3319337678
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,660,748 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The GENI Book 1st ed. 2016 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
“The book is a fantastic compendium of various papers picked to highlight the advances in the GENI project. It is a great book for master’s or PhD-level research professionals.” (Naga Narayanaswamy, Computing Reviews, May, 2017)
From the Back CoverSee all Editorial Reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|