Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on February 7, 2013
I bought three of these travel bags for my sons for Christmas to go in a vacation-themed gift basket. It was kind of a last minute purchase and I hadn't done much comparison shopping. I picked this particular bag because the picture looked good and it fit my price range. I was very pleasantly surprised when the bags arrived. The leather was soft and supple and had that awesome new leather smell. The bags were bigger than I had anticipated, nice and roomy on the inside. The best part was that after the initial flurry of opening gifts, one of my sons picked up his bag and really looked at it and commented on how nice it was and where did I get it? Nice!
on February 18, 2013
These Toiletries bags are fantastic. They are leather, so they will offload some SLIGHT; smell. What some others have written about with their horrible smell, is utter rubbish. After a very short time (few hours), you will not smell anything from them, unless you put your nose to them, then it's only slight. Also, if they didn't have some very small smell of leather, then you would demand your money back.

I bought 2 bags for myself. They are great. They have held up their first test with a tour of Europe, Middle East, then Australia.
You could not pick a fault with their quality. I'll be looking at buying my brothers and parents one each for Xmas 2013.
on August 19, 2013
I was looking for a new travel bag for my shaving stuff and found this. It is priced well below what I think it is worth. It is a quality product with lots of room for my travel stuff. I am very happy with it.
on January 28, 2014
We got this as a Christmas gift for my father-in-law because my husband has had the same one for years. It is real leather (it smelled like it as soon as we opened the box), and it wears well.
on December 27, 2013
This is really a great deal and a great bag. The leather is super soft and the quality is great. It is a perfect size and holds a lot more items than canvas bags which tend to be really stiff. My husband travels every week for work and has tried several bags and this is his favorite by far. Has a nice leather smell and looks great too. I am tempted to buy a couple more for friends.
on January 7, 2015
It arrived on time and it's just what I needed BUT...it has a horrible musty odor that won't quit. I've tried everything to get rid of the smell but so far nothing works. It's been airing out in the garage for a few weeks so maybe by spring I'll be able to use it.
on September 18, 2015
great gift
on December 1, 2012
The kit arrived on time and was just as described. The pockets are extra roomy and the kit will be very useful.
on April 25, 2014
I've had this toiletry bag for a couple years now and it has worn quite well. Frankly it looks like the day I bought it, at least on the outside. Very satisfied....
on November 4, 2013
The bag was as advertised and the purchase price was very reasonable. My only advice for future buyers, the leather is not real thick, so heavy duty users hard on their things should be aware. It doesn't affect my rating at all obviously, it's just a heads up.