|Item Weight||0.16 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 7.2 x 0 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||43200-35571|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.62 shipping
+ Free Shipping
GEORGIA O'KEEFFE US Postage Sheet of 15 32 Cent Stamps Scott 3069
|Price:||$8.97 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New sheet of (15) stamps (catalog #3069) no longer sold by USPS.
- Features a painting of a Red Poppy plus picture of Georgia O'Keeffe and a quote
- Perfect gift for fans of art, illustration, painting
- Great for raffles, conference giveaways, fan clubs, fundraisers, souvenirs. Collectors item.
- High quality item professionally packaged in a white Stay Flat envelope.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Postal Service issued a 32-cent commemorative stamp in recognition of Georgia O'Keeffe's artistic achievements, in a pane of fifteen, on May 23, 1996, in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The stamp went on sale nationwide May 24. Designed by Margaret Bauer of Washington, DC, the stamp features Georgia O'Keeffe's 1927 painting entitled "Red Poppy." The pane combines a photo of O'Keeffe with the fifteen stamps. Georgia O'Keeffe is considered one of the foremost American painters of the twentieth century. Her flower paintings attracted attention with their spectacular size, vivid color, and detailed views. While extremely controversial, these works were also extremely popular. She used not only flowers as the basis for her art but also abstracts, desert landscapes, city views, bones, shells, and other natural forms. This sheet includes a quote, "Nobody sees a flower, really--it is so small--we haven't time, and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time."