- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Includes two sleep 'n plays
- Cotton/ polyester diamond quilt
- Front zippers for easy changes
- Art is embroidery and applique
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Whether playtime or naptime, Gerber newborn zip-front sleep 'n play is the perfect outfit! two-pack zipper sleepers with built-in feet to keep toes warm. Easy on/off dressing with zipper front and neck tab protects they're little chin. 100 percent cotton for comfort and softness. Makes a perfect baby shower gift
- Package Dimensions : 9.4 x 5.67 x 1.81 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 25736216AN013
- Department : Baby-boys
- Date First Available : June 4, 2020
- Manufacturer : GERLO
- ASIN : B07TJ2H66B
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are true to size and look just like the stock photo. I am docking a star because honestly they aren’t that cute compared to a lot of sleepers and I think that gerber should put more effort into the designs on the fabric.
Overall these are a great deal and always a “go to” outfit for our baby.
Every time I purchase something online, I always check the reviews. I count on others to help me choose the best option. My reviews are always my honest opinion and I try to include photos if possible.
If my review has helped you in any way, please click the "helpful" button below so that I know! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Thank you!
after just 3 washes the colors are fading pretty bad and starting to look quite fuzzy. Also, the animals iron ons washed off too. I wouldn’t be against using these again if gifted but I won’t be being anymore. I a different brand of pjs from Ross that are holding up better than this and actually fit like a 3-6month outfit should. I tried to take a pic of the fading but my camera didn’t do a great job of showing it.
See the pictures posted. On the left is another gerber sleeper in newborn that fits better, the center is this sleeper I am reviewing here, and the one on the right is a 0-3M gerber sleeper.
1. Packaging: this brand uses double sided tape on the outfit to keep it in place during packaging. On another pattern by this brand we missed some of the tape accidentally before it got washed. To this day we still have a sticky mess on the front of the outfit. Once it went through the washer/dryer it was hopeless.
2. The navy outfit uses some sort of iron on appliqué for the sports design - it is cheep, peels easily, and looks like I did it myself at home without much skill. I always wash it on low I side out and still have issues.
I like other patterns by Gerber, but am disappointed with this navy one.
Note: these are very thin. Good for summer and warm days but during colder weather we put socks on underneath plus a onesie and use blankets. If baby were outside in a baby carrier with legs/arms only covered by this, baby would be way too cold.