- File Size: 4041 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Publisher: Huss Publishing (November 19, 2014)
- Publication Date: November 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PVEXA8Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,169 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
MR. GETAWAY AND THE CHRISTMAS ELVES (Adorable, Rhyming Bedtime Story/Picture Book About Working Happily and Giving Freely, Ages 3-8) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The truly amazing thing is that they are all working hard and are so happy. Some are making toys while others are assembling them. There is even some painting going on.
And, although Santa is really busy, he does appear for just a few minutes. He tells the children how to achieve the true secret of happiness by giving without asking anything in return. And, doing something for others is another way to be happy.
This is an excellent book written for children ages 2 - 8 and P - 3. I like the fact that it rhymes and is in Landscape mode. The illustrations are well done and all are bright and colorful. They will hold the attention of your little ones, for sure.
Most highly recommended.
The only problem I have with her books is the chewy and sometimes elongated rhyming syntax. If you are writing rhyming prose, it should always rhyme correctly and the lines of the "poem" should be rhythmic. Period. The rhythms in parts of Ms. Huss' books are like that of an old sweater that has been stretched in some spots but shrunk in others. It just doesn't fit quite right.
If the stories were not so nice, I would not bother reading them because of the parts of the books that do not flow easily. Ms. Huss.... I would be happy to edit and massage your rhymes to make your books perfect! They are so close!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Sleep
- Books > Children's Books > Holidays & Celebrations > Christmas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Holidays & Celebrations > Christmas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Bedtime & Dreaming
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Beginner Readers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Nursery Rhymes
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Religious & Inspirational