Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujinon GF120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens" and save 24% off the $2,699.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Fujinon GF120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Maximum magnification of 0.5x, corresponding to 95mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Lens constructed of 9 groups and 14 elements, including 3 ED Lens elements
- This Lens is equipped with an image stabilization mechanism correcting up to a maximum of 5.F-stop*, greatly contributing to handheld shooting in Low-light situations. * cipa guidelines based
- Weather resistant
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
High Quality Mid-Telephoto Macro Lens
- A mid-telephoto half-lifesize macro lens with a 95mm focal length (35mm format equivalent).
- The lens construction of 14 elements in 9 groups (including 3 ED lens) delivers high resolution images with minimal aberration thanks to the floating focus system. The positioning of the three ED lenses is optimized so that the color aberration is minimized ensuring the best possible image quality with beautiful front and rear bokeh.
- A floating focus system with two linear motors drives the autofocus lens group for a fast, silent AF performance.
- A 5.0-stop* image stabilizer inspires confidence when shooting hand held.
* CIPA guidelines based, at telephoto end.
Weather / Dust Resistant, and -10°C Low-Temperature Operation & Fluorine Coating
- The lens features nine weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions. A fluorine coating is also applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, further improving the toughness of the lens.
- The aperture ring has a C position (Command dial mode). This allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations. A focus range selector allows you to set the optimal focus range for macro and mid-telephoto use to reduce autofocusing time.
This medium telephoto macro lens has a maximum magnification of 0.5x, corresponding to 95mm in 35mm format equivalent. The optical system features a construction of 9 groups and 14 elements, including 3 ED lens elements. By adopting a floating focus method using a linear motor, silent and high-speed auto focusing is achieved while aberrations from long distances to short distances are corrected in a satisfactory manner, dramatically increasing the resolution. Furthermore, by arranging the ED lenses in a well-balanced manner, chromatic aberrations are also properly corrected, contributing to a high quality image. Also, both front and back bokeh give off a beautiful bokeh effect. This lens is equipped with an image stabilization mechanism correcting up to a maximum of 5.0-Stop*, greatly contributing to handheld shooting in low-light situations. Also, a fluorine coating has been applied to the front most lens, acting as an excellent water repellent and stain-proofer. * cipa guidelines based