|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.72 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
|Item model number||JT6203|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
GGI 7 pcs Spring Bar Tool - Stainless Steel - Watch Repair Tool Kit for Watch Band Replacement and Pin Tool Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This SpringBar Tool is perfect watch tools for any hobbyist or professional to add to their watch tool kit, watch repair kit , watch link remover kit as a watch band tool
- Avoid Expensive Watch Repairs with this watch repair tools- Utilize a precise watch link removal tool / watch pin removal tool without the cost associated Watch Repair Shops and jewelry stores
- EASY TO USE watch spring bar tool – Change a watch pins/strap in a matter of seconds from the comfort of your own home. A Must Have watch strap tool for watch spring bars
- STURDY TOOL- Includes 6 Tips (3 Of Each Style) . Durable tips with easy handling for swapping pieces for the task at hand .
- Perfect use for watch sizing tool kit, watch adjustment kit, watch adjustment tool, watch band pins and watch resizing kit
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GGI International is dedicated to designing and manufacturing premium but competitive watch repair & jewelry making tools set. We strive to provide our customers with product and service which meet and even exceed their expectations.
Professional Quality Spring Bar Tool
This GGI International stainless steel spring bar tool will help you get those little spring bars (watch pins) in and out of your watch. One end is shaped to grasp the spring bar from the inside of the watch lug and the other is shaped to depress the end of the spring bar if accessible from the exterior of the watch lug.