|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 1.2 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||00235|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required.|
|Special Features||Styles easily Smooths and eliminates frizz Creates long-lasting results|
|Battery Cell Type||NiMh|
3 Year Personal Care Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
GHD Classic Styler 1 Inch Original - Straightener Flat Iron
|Price:||$109.04 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- An award-winning, original ghd styler with a single heat setting for optimal temperature to effortlessly straighten, curl, or wave every hair type for smooth, frizz-free results.
- Ceramic heaters. Optimum styling temperature of 355 degree Fahrenheit any hotter damages the hair, any cooler and the result is compromised
- Sleep mode
- Universal voltage
- Round barrel & 2.8m swivel cord
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
The perfect tool for all your hiar styling needs. universal voltage for worldwide travel use. . The nose of the plates touch first, so it leaves a very small gap as you look down the plates, but if clamped down on tightly, they do eventually touch. ghd stylers have floating plates that help the hair glide through the hair effortlessly. The gap should almost disappear once the hair glides through the plates
The award-winning hair styling brand ghd has a mission to create good hair days. The brand’s scientists work with stylists to develop patented technologies.
From the manufacturer
ghd Flat Iron Stylers
Good hair day, every day
Reinvent your hair with ghd flat iron stylers
Two smooth and contoured ceramic heat plates straighten and shine. Round barrel for curls, waves, and flicks. Use GHD to achieve looks inspired by the latest trends.
- Wedding Hair
- Party, Prom, Festival Hair
- Professional Hair
- Good Hair Day Every Day
The original ghd styler
Classic 1-inch Ceramic Flat Iron
The original ghd classic styler is the perfect tool for quick, effortless straightening and easy curls and waves. Suitable for all hair types and lengths. A brilliant all-rounder for everyday styling.
- Smooth contoured ceramic heat plates won’t snag or scorch hair
- Round barrel for curls waves and flicks
- Universal voltage--use anywhere in the world
- 2.8-meter cord for full freedom of movement
- Sleep mode after 30-minutes of dis-use
- 2-year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After being burned TWICE on ebay on fake GHD stylers, I decided to tell you everything I know about how to spot a fake.
1. Real GHD stylers have plugs with reset buttons, like you would find on a hairdryer.
2. Real GHD stylers have one hole on the cord where it meets the body of the iron. (Some of the newer models after the Pure and Dark have two holes.)
* One of the fakes I bought had three holes and one didn't have any... so make sure to look!
3. Real GHD stylers (applies to Hot Pink only) have a solid pink cord, the cord does NOT have a black ring where it meets the back of the styler.
4. When I contacted GHD of North America, I was told that North American GHD's do NOT have holograms at all! (The models available in the U.S. after the Pure and Dark models came out include holograms. Older models do not.).
5. Real GHD stylers say "Made in P.R.C." on them or Korea. They never say "Made in China".
6. Real GHD stylers will NOT have a hook on the cord to hang up your styler.
7. Real GHD stylers have domed screws, not flat headed screws.
8. The GHD styler DVD should have a number code and barcode on the back (compare it to the back of a DVD movie you own, they should look the same on the back). The fake GHD DVD's say DVD R really small on the back of the DVD towards the center, sometimes it is very hard to spot.
9. The booklets that come with the GHD styler should have colored pictures. Some fake GHD stylers have black and white pictures.
10. FOR THE HOT PINK GHD STYLER: The female snap on the bag should have little stars, the fake ones DO NOT. The fake ones have a Chinese company name.
11. If you open up your styler (if all else fails!), a real GHD styler will have two microchips, one on each side by each flat iron plate. The fake ones only have one (if it even works!).
12. Real GHD stylers have very strong, thick boxes. Fake GHD stylers boxes often come beat up, dirty, and are slightly smaller.
13. Fake GHD stylers often come with black scuffs on the body of the styler. They are not taken care of very well like a genuine GHD styler.
14. Real GHD stylers come with two booklets, some fake stylers only have one.
15. CHECK THE BOX AND TAGS! One of the fake GHD stylers that I received had misspellings on the tag! Apparently they don't use spell check.
16. Real GHD stylers have a date code on the inside of the body of the styler. It should have the year, month, then day.
17. LOOK AT THE BOX: One of the fake GHD stylers that I received (a hot pink one) had two different shades of hot pink on the top of the box.
18. HOT PINK GHD STYLERS should come with a card inside of the wrap and roll bag that says "Thou shalt surrender to pink". A fake GHD won't come with that.
19. Fake GHD stylers often come with the seal loose on the inside of the box. A real GHD should be sealed from the outside. (Does not apply to Dark or Pure since they have not been released in the US yet).
20. For the classic GHD stylers, the box should be matte, not shiny.
21. Hot pink GHD's should have black writing, not white writing.
22. Real GHD's sensor lights are clear but will flash red when ready to use and make a funny beep. Fake GHD's sometimes do not flash red or are solid red, not clear.
BEWARE of sellers with LOW FEEDBACK! Ask sellers questions about the 22 things I have pointed out above. If they do not answer, don't buy! If they make excuses, don't buy! Also, some buyers who have been ripped off are trying to resell their GHD's to cut their losses. Watch for things like "I got it as a gift" or "I recently cut my hair". One of the seller's I purchased from was supposed to be shipping out of Georgia but he really shipped from China. Don't believe everything you read about a seller's information. They can lie.
One of the sellers I purchased from actually bought her GHD's from a salon, and they were still fake! If in doubt, only buy from an approved stockist. You can find a list of approved stockists from GHD's website.
Always pay through PayPal if you still have doubts so you are protected and don't be afraid to ask for pictures from the seller to verify the plug, the DVD, or anything else you have questions on. Always ask questions before buying and remember, if it looks too good to be true, IT PROBABLY IS!
The GHD Dark and Pure stylers are now available in the US and there are a ton of fakes on ebay now. Always always ask about the plug. One way you can always tell a fake is it will have a plug like a lamp. If it is REAL it will ALWAYS have a plug with a reset button, like a hair dryer.
GOOD LUCK! I hope this keeps someone else from getting burned like I did!
* * * Update: After returning the above-described item, I bought a ghd Classic Styler in-person from one of their authorized salon dealers (info at ghd's site). When I went to register the hologram and date codes, the ghd site accepted them on the first try. Also, the second unit I bought HAD country-of-manufacture information on the box and on the date sticker (made in China, which some other comments said isn't legit, that seems to be wrong). My unit labeled made-in-China is the one that registered successfully with ghd. Also my second purchase - from the authorized dealer - had a lot of information printed on the bottom of the box, including a bar code, web info, consumer information phone number, design info and information about the product. The unit I purchased from Amazon had NO printing on the bottom of the otherwise authentic-looking box. Draw your own conclusions. Bottom-line: if you buy a ghd styler here, double and triple-check that your unit is for real.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this on Amazon after reading the bad reviews. Beautifully packed in a very nice