GIANCOMICS Stealing Money Bank Kawaii Cat Coin Box Saving Bank Piggy Money Bank Cute Cat Money Box Gifts WC
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Meow, Meow, Meow. Let's drive your little cat crazy !! ( ^_^ )
- So funny: once you put coin on the coin-place & press, the cat in box will automatically pop up the lid with "thank you" and steal your money
- 1) (English speaking) Material: ABS plastic+eletronic component, non-toxic and odorless; Size: 4.7"*3.9"*3.5", weight: 400g; Funny birthday gifts for all people
- 2) Special design: No screw on batteries compartment, convenient to exchange batteries without any tools, kids can't open easily; hold around 40 coins
- 3) Don't foget to put batteries in and turn switch "ON" before you place the coins
- 4) Take all coins out from the bottom, you don't have to break box again; Great way for kids to learn saving money; Adorable gift/toy for unisex childs adult or cat lover
- 5) Tips: Don't want a voice? you can put a piece of clear packing tape over the speaker; Kind notice: Power:2 x AA batteries and coin are not included; produced by GIANCOMICS
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Meow Meow Meow, please feed this hungry cat with coins! using this cat money bank to tease your pet cat, they will crazy! ^_^
GIANCOMCIS funny cat money bank good for your childs / friends / family or youself to saving coins
(Not only a saving bank, but also a cute animal decoration, it doesn't require food just feed it coins )
1. Material: ABS plastic+eletronic component
2. Size: 4.7*3.9*3.5 inches
3. 2 x AA batteries (Not included)
4. No screw design, convenient to open the batteries compartment and exchange batteries without any tools
5. Perfect gift for your friends / family / childs / youself on all kind of Holiday gifts
How to use:
1. Close the coin outlet
2. Turn the bottom power switch to ON position
3. Put a coin to correct position and gently press the coin, starting the program
4. After about one second, start up procedure began to work
5. The cat head rises to jack up the box cover, say "Thank you" and its hand will take the coin into the box
How to take the coin out:
1. Please turn the power switch to off position before taking the coin out
2. Then use the hard object to along with the direction of the arrow to screw the lid that can open the outlet
3. After removing the coin, use the same way to opposite direction of the arrow to screw the lid that can open or close the lid
1 x cut cat money box
1 x instruction manual (both English and Chinese)
If you don't want a voice, you could put a piece of clear packing tape over the speaker
If you worry about you small kids will access to the batteries, you could put a piece of clear packing tape over the batteries compartment
Don't change your mind, Click "Add to Cart" for choosing GIANCOMICS Cat Money Box to bring more fun for your child family friends or youself
Showing 1-8 of 143 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What we like:
• Size is perfect. Not to large, and not super tiny as I was expecting. You can hold a decent amount of change in here! We emptied an entire Ball jar’s worth (the smaller, 10 oz.).
• All plastic with no rough edges and all components perfectly formed. Paint is even done well outside as well as inside despite not being able to see kitty for very long.
• Actually works! For the price I expected maybe 1/3 of what we put down to be grabbed. Kitty has good claws!
• No discernible obnoxious motor sound.
• No set-up required aside from batteries (2 AA, not included).
• Easy to access your money! Unlike all the other banks we have, you don’t need a crowbar and prayers to get this thing open! See video for how simple it is. Tight enough to hold, but not so loose it will fall out without warning.
• Works with several different sizes of coins - we tried a silver dollar and she got it no problem!
• EDUCATION FACTOR: I really was looking for some way to teach my babies the value and names of coins, which is how I stumbled across this. I know that’s not the purpose, but it’s been incredibly helpful in keeping them engaged and they know they have to say the name and value before they can let kitty “steal” their money! 😂
What we don’t like:
• Not a deal-breaker, but listen to the video a couple of times and you’ll understand how the sound might bore its way into your psyche after a while, lol! With moderate use, no biggie.
• No screw on battery compartment! This makes me think the item is used (along with some marks next to the hole) but it works well so I’m not returning. There SHOULD be a screw there though, as the kids can easily open the compartment now. It’s really not a huge deal to me but as a safety measure it should be included so I had to remove a star.
Overall we LOVE this little bank and are going to order the Panda for my teen daughter!
* I rely very heavily on HONEST reviews from people who actually bought items, which is why I put so much work (and time) into my reviews. Please mark this helpful if you find it informative and feel free to message me if I forgot something!! 😁
As for it saying "thank you," it doesn't. At least not in English, anyway. My son decided to translate "thank you" into Chinese on the computer and the cat is saying "Xiexie," which is Chinese for "thank you." So your kids will save money and learn a bit of Chinese in the process. =)
It's worth the price. It's very cute !!!!! Very entertaining if left out. MIGHT make a fun 'cat toy' if one could teach the family cat to keep touching the little fish plate.