Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
GIBI 2nd Gen Pet GPS Tracker (Locator) to Help Find and Keep Dog/Cat Safe
Enhance your purchase
- Gibi's 2nd GENERATION TRACKER. Same compact, lightweight, IP-67 WATERPROOF design as first generation model with updated electronics to provide longer battery life and improved accuracy in urban and wooded environments.
- Get in/out of safe zone alerts. Create multiple safe zones in any polygon, small or large. We monitor the safe zones and alert you via text/email when your pet is no longer in his safe zone. Then you can see where he is on Google Maps to find him.
- Long battery life and get low battery alerts in plenty of time to recharge your pet’s Gibi.
- Gibi app accessible using mobile (iOS and Android) and web formats. Compatible with all smartphones. Requires Internet access on your smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Requires Gibi account registration, agreement to Gibi terms of service, and subscription service at your choice of $9.99/month or $99/year. See where your pet is 24/7 for just $99 a year.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Gibi master kit comes with everything—and we mean everything—you need to help keep your pet (dog or cat) safe. Same compact, lightweight design as first generation model with updated electronics to provide longer battery life and improved accuracy in urban and wooded environments. Includes: one Gibi pet GPS tracker, one collar/harness attachment clip one charger kit (cradle, USB cable, and A/C power adapter) quick start guide You also get access to the free app that shows you where your dog is on Google Maps, lets you set your pet’s safe zones, and sends alerts when their safe zone is breached.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.75 x 1.25 x 0.5 inches
- Item model number : GIBI02
- Date First Available : August 9, 2017
- Manufacturer : GIbi Technologies Inc.
- ASIN : B074P9CVXG
- Best Sellers Rank: #145,184 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
For purchase in the USA only. Gibi pet GPS trackers work in USA, Canada, and Mexico.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are a few options on the market but after a few hours of research I decided on the Gibi. The gibi has an attachment for the dog's collar that is tracked via GPS satellites via a phone ap. Many others work with a base station and short range blue tooth technology.
Another reason I chose Gibi was the quality of their customer service before I even purchased the device. I contacted them twice; once to inquire about the service quality for my address and the second to inquire if there was any difference in purchasing the device from their site directly or through Amazon. Both times my emails were answered within 2 hours and they alerted me to a promotional price available if purchased on Amazon.
I bought the device and it arrived in 2 days (4 days earlier than the shortest anticipated delivery time). I had some trouble (due to the browser I was using) getting my account set up and I again contacted customer service. I was called back within an hour and the representative stayed on the line to set up my account and help me learn the product and sync it with their system.
The device is now charged, attached to my pet and viewable on the phone's tracking application.
Superior customer service from beginning to end. I'll update the review once we use this a few days.
I found it straightforward to get my Gibi account setup, and once I charged the device I was tracking my dog on my mobile phone no problem. I particularly like the virtual fence feature which notifies me when my dog goes outside a user defined area, and the fact that it's fully waterproof as Mrs. Tiggy-winkle loves mud and water.