- Processor Socket: Socket AM3
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Chipset Type: amd_sb710
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 1600; DDR3 1066
- Item Display Weight: 2.35 pounds
GIGABYTE GA-880GM-D2H AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU:Support for AM3 processors: AMD Phenom II processor/ AMD Athlon II processor; Chipsets: AMD880G/AMD SB710
- Memory: 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8GB of system memory,Dual channel memory architecture,
- Audio: Realtek ALC888B codec,High Definition Audio,Support for S/PDIF In/Out and CD In; LAN:1 x Realtek 8111D/E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots:1 x PCI Express x16 slot running at x16, 1 x PCI Express x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots
- Storage Interface:1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-133/100/66/33 and up to 2 IDE devices,4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA
- Back Panel Connectors:1 x PS/2 keyboard port or PS/2 mouse port,1 x D-Sub port,1 x DVI-D port,1 x HDMI port,
- Internal I/O Connectors:1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector,1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector,
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is not going to be a motherboard review per se, but more on what that led me to buy this motherboard.
I needed a secondary/spare computer that is relatively energy efficient but has the potential to become my main computer should that machine go down, in other words, I wasn't looking to build a second gaming rig and put up with the accompanying high energy usage. (FYI - My gaming computer pulls close to 300 watts while gaming)
My other driving need is that I wanted a machine that will run SpinRite without using too much electricity. Let me expand on that, SpinRite is the BEST program I've found to repair/maintain, recover data from, spinning hard disk drives (HDD), SpinRite is kind of expensive but it just plain works, Google it and find out for yourself.
Why I chose this motherboard:
I wanted a motherboard that supported the newer more energy efficient processors out today. Sure, I could have built an Intel machine with a Core i3 processor that's directly comparable to the AMD Phenom II X2 560 Black Edition Processor but Intel's on-board graphics is weaker than whats in the AMD camp plus the Intel chips & motherboards are slightly more expensive.
The other reason I chose this motherboard was that it came with the normal (old-school) BIOS, most of the motherboards that support the Intel chips are coming with the new UEFI BIOS.Read more ›
This motherboard has been working since my first review, until now no problems whatsoever. Everything is normal as expected. So im using it in a server enviorment with an AMD Sempron 145. And in my tests it has very low power consumption.
I recommend it!
The mobo is great for the price! The chipset gets hot, but its nothing to worry, it wont explode! This is perfect for a server as it has low power consumption! Kudos Gigabyte!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
neat little board- easy to install and to hook up everything. glad i chose this board. works well and fits my needs.Published on July 7, 2013 by M. ring
Perfect! I couldn't be happier with the MoBo and CPU setup. So fast now! Combined it with 8GBs of memory and this thing flies!Published on July 5, 2013 by David w Strickler
It's a cheap mobo. What more could you want? If you're building a budget computer, this is the part for you.Published on February 22, 2013 by tyflikw
I have not had the problems that the other reviewer has had. This board sits perfectly in my case.
I have been using this motherboard for two months and have had no issue with... Read more