- Processor Socket: AM3+
- Form Factor: ATX
- Chipset Type: AMD 990FX
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 2000;DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600
- Item Display Weight: 1.5 Kilograms
GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: AM3+/AM3/AMD Athlon II Chipsets: AMD 990FX/AMD SB950
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Audio: Realtek ALC889 codec , High Definition Audio, Dolby Home Theater, 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel, LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbit
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI Express x16 slot running at x16 ,1 x PCI Express x16 slot running at x8 ,2x PCI Express x4 slots
- Storage Interface: 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors , Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5,RAID 10 and JBOD
- Back Panel Connectors: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port,1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector,1 x IEEE 1394 port,8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector,1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector,8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors,1 x CPU fan header,
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Supports newest AMD AM3+ FX/AM3 Phenom II series processors
- Advanced 8+2 phase CPU VRM power design for AMD high-TDP CPU support
- 5 PCI-E 2.0 interfaces for 3 way AMD CrossFireX and SLI multi-graphics support
- AMD SB950 provides 6 native SATA3 ports with superfast 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
- Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Turbo XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
- Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
- Hi-def 108dB Signal-to-noise ratio Blu-ray DVD audio playbackt
- Patented DualBIOS with Hybrid EFI technology for 3TB HDD support
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio
Get Ready for New Generation of 32nm AMD AM3+ CPU
Get Ready for New Generation of 32nm AMD AM3+ CPU GIGABYTE's AMD motherboards are ready to support new generation of 32nm AMD AM3+ multi-core processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming.
Multi-display Support with 3 way SLITM and 3 way CrossFireX
Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 3 VGA cards are supported for either 3 way CrossFireXTM or 3 way SLITM action (running at two x16 or four x8 bandwidth), delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Note: Please update the latest version of BIOS from GIGABYTE website and VGA driver from vender's website.
Driver MOSFETs - Integration of VRM Components
Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 4 VGA cards are supported for either 4 way CrossFireXTM or 4 way SLITM action (running at two x16 or four x8 bandwidth), delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Ultra Durable 3
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 design, featuring 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers which dramatically lowers system temperature by delivering a more efficient spreading of heat from critical areas of the motherboard such as the CPU power zone throughout the entire PCB. GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps to reduce electrical waste and further lowers component temperatures. A 2oz Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking
DualBIOSTM 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)
Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
GIGABYTE DualBIOSTM is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOSTM allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOS? now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
|CPU Support||AMD AM3+ FX/AM3 Phenom II CPU|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket AM3+|
|Graphics Interface||5*PCI-E 2.0x16(3*x8,2*x4)|
|Memory Type||Dual Channel DDR3 2000+/1866/1333/1066 MHz|
|Memory DIMM||4*DDR3(Max 16GB)|
|Expansion Slots||1*PCI-E 2.0x1+1*PCI|
|ATA connector||8*SATA 6Gb/s+2*eSATA/USB Combo+1*eSATA|
|SATA RAID||0,1,5,10(SB950)/0,1,JBOD(SE9172) |
|1394 / LAN||2*1394a / 1*GbE LAN|
|Features & Software||USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s, 3x USB power,8+2 phase, Ultra Durable 3, Driver MOSFETs, On/Off Charge, 3 way SLI+CrossFireX,DualBIOS 3TB+ HDD Support, 108dB SNR Blu-ray, Dolby, EES, ET6|
|Form Factor||ATX (305x264)|