- Processor Socket: AMD -FM1
- Processor Count: 1
- Form Factor: ATX
- Chipset Type: AMD A75
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 2400;DDR3 1866;DDR3 1600;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1066
GIGABYTE GA-A75-UD4H FM1 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: AMD A series processors. Chipset: AMD A75 chipset
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory.
- Audio: Realtek ALC889 codec. High Definition Audio. 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel. Support for Dolby Home Theater.
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot,
- Storage Interface: 5 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors. 1 x eSATA 6Gb/s port on the back panel. Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD.
- Back Panel Connectors: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port/1 x D-Sub port/1 x DVI-D port/1 x HDMI port/1 x DisplayPort/1 x optical S/PDIF
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector/1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector/5 x
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
- Supports Socket FM1 of 32nm AMD A-series/E2-series processors
- Enhanced AMD Radeon HD 65xx/64xx/63xx graphics (DX11) integrated with the processor
- Advanced 8+2 phase CPU VRM power design for AMD high-TDP APU support
- 2 PCI-E 2.0 interfaces with AMD Dual Graphics and CrossFireX technology support
- Ultra Durable 3 Classic Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Supports 8 USB 3.0 interfaces with superfast transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- Supports 6 SATA3 storage interfaces with superfast 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0,1,10
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- Integrated Display port/HDMI/Dual-link DVI/D-sub outputs for high resolution up to 2560x1600 Full HD playback
- Hi-def 108dB Signal-to-noise ratio Blu-ray DVD audio playback
- Patented DualBIOS with Hybrid EFI technology for 3TB HDD support
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio
AMD Fusion Graphics: Most Powerful Integrated Graphics Ever
Supporting MicrosoftR DirectXR 11, OpenGL 4.1 and OpenCL 1.1 standards, AMD Fusion graphics deliver 3DMark Vantage (Performance setting) scores of over 5600 points, and a 3D gaming experience similar to entry-level discrete graphics card solutions.
*6000+ marks in 3DMarkVanatge Performance mode was achieved by overclocking.
*DVI/HDMI/Display Port video outputs recommended for overclocked APU configurations.
*Please be aware that GIGABYTE's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
GIGABYTE Super4TM motherboards are the latest range of next-generation desktop motherboards based on the AMD A75/A55 chipset, supporting a new generation socket FM1 of 32nm AMD A-series APUs with DirectX11 graphics integrated. Not only delivering AMD's industry-leading performance and advanced graphics capabilities, GIGABYTE Super4TM motherboards are equipped with a comprehensive range of unique features that offer mainstream PC users the most compelling platform on the market today.
AMD Dual Graphics: Unrivalled Upgradability
The AMD A75/A55 series platform showcases AMD Dual Graphics technology, allowing users to further boost 3D graphics performance by adding an additional discrete AMD RadeonTM HD 6000 series graphics card to the system. This unique Dual Graphics technology means users can enjoy higher frame rates on the latest gaming titles, utilizing the processing power of both discrete and integrated graphics processors.
Dual-link DVI port
Designed to leverage the awesome potential of the latest AMD Fusion A-series APUs, GIGABYTE A75/A55 series motherboards deliver an enhanced visual experience that includes advanced DX11® gaming, incredibly smooth HD multimedia playback and support for high resolution displays of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels by Dual-link DVI port.
Note: When Dual-link DVI enabled, the remaining display output ports will be disabled.
Display Port Support / HDMI Interface
Display Port Support
Selected GIGABYTE motherboards feature DisplayPort, a next generation graphics display interface that delivers up to 10.8 Gbps of bandwidth over standard cables, providing billions of colors with the fastest refresh rates and the greatest color depths.
HDMI is latest High-Definition Multimedia Interface, which is able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and also 8-channel high quality audio. Via transmitting uncompressed digital data, HDMI is able to reduce signal interference as transferring between digital and analog signal, seen and heard, direct from the source. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), which allowing playback of Blu-ray/ HD DVD and other protected contents.
|CPU Support||AMD A-series APU(DX11)|
|CPU Socket||AMD Socket FM1|
|Chipset||AMD A75 chipset|
|Graphics Interface||2*PCI-E 2.0x16(x16,x4)|
|Memory Type||Dual-Channel DDR3 1866+/1600/1333 MHz|
|Memory DIMM||4*DDR3(Max 16GB)|
|Expansion Slots||3*PCI-E 2.0x1+2*PCI|
|ATA connector||5*SATA 6Gb/s+1*eSATA|
|SATA RAID||0,1,10(A75) |
|1394 / LAN||2*1394a / 1*GbE LAN|
|Features & Software||USB 3.0 SATA 6Gb/s, 3x USB power,8+2 phase, Ultra Durable 3 Classic, On/Off Charge, DualBIOS 3TB+ HDD Support, 108dB SNR Blu-ray, Dolby, HDMI/Dual-link DVI/Display Ready, ET6|
|Form Factor||ATX (305x244)|