- Brand Name: Gigabyte
- Model Number: GV-N56GSO-1GI
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Graphics Coprocessor: geforce
- Graphics Card Ram: 1.0 GB
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 560 Super Overclock 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2x DVI-I / mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, GV-N56GSO-1GI
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GIGABYTE Super Overclock Series - Serious gamers require serious gear. That's why we've developed the Super Overclock Series. All of the GPUs in these graphics cards have been cherry-picked for top performance, efficiency and reliability.
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA Plus - Gigabyte Ultra Durable VGA+ deliver 1.6X purer power than traditional power design and more stable performance.
- WINDFORCE 2X Anti-turbulence cooling for maximum performance at whisper silent operation
- Features 2x DVI-I / mini-HDMI with HDCP Protection
- Core Clock: 900MHz - Memory Clock: 4008MHz
- Supports NVIDIA SLI / 3D Vision / CUDA / PhysX Technology
- Recommended Minimum Power Supply 500W with two 6-pin PCI-E power connectors
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I popped it in, installed the latest drivers, and loaded some games. Skyrim went from minimum to high graphics, automatically! It used to look just like Oblivion, but now it's a brand new game. WoW runs great on Ultra now, with full DX11 support. Minecraft went from 125 FPS to over 250!
Not to mention it's much quieter, even at full load, and draws less power. I thought about overclocking it, but it runs so well now, why would I?
Specs for my machine: Silverstone TJ10 case, PC Power & Cooling 750 Watt PS, Asus P5N32-SLI Premium Motherboard, Intel Core2 Duo E6700 @2.66 GHz, 4Gb Corsair RAM, WD Velociraptor 300 Gb HD, WD Black 1 Tb HD (storage), Samsung DVDRW drive, Soundblaster X-fi soundcard, and of course this video card. As those of you in the know can tell, 6 years ago this was a hot system; now, everything still works pretty well, and this video card will ensure that I can still watch movies and play the latest games.
It's worth noting that this card is massive and heavy. Extending almost 10 inches in length and more than an inch thick, make sure your case has room. Gigabyte also makes a smaller and more compact overclocked 560GTX, but its clocked slightly lower than this one (see the other Gigabyte GTX560 cards with the blue eye on the box cover, these are smaller).
Also, its normal for this card to make a brief (about 1/2 second) grinding noise from its fans when you power on your PC. I originally thought my first card had an issue with bad fan bearings because of the noise, and after purchasing a second card it also has the same exact noise. So its nothing to worry about!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this card by mistake - should have known just by looking at the cooling on it that it was weak.
It's not a TI series, it's also not 448 core. Read more
This video card was fast, quiet, and met all my expectations as the video card I was looking for.
I had a problem that began shortly after installing the video card into... Read more