GIO Italia 500w Electric Scooter - Automatic Ebike (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DA Technology - DA helps to conserve the energy resulting in longer travel distance, more power going up the hill. Results in 15% better pefromance then 2012 model.
- New and improved pedaling mechanism - Pedal cranks are more narrow then on older models. Will never lose pedals or cranks while riding.
- Cruise Control - Hold throttle to the maximum for about 10 seconds for cruise control to engage.
- Digital LCD gauges - Shows speed, range, amp meter, current trip.
- Back trunk - Adds more storage space. Trunk comes standard. (Not pictured but INCLUDED)).
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
All new GIO Italia (MK) 500w Electric Scooter is all about style, comfort, performance, smooth acceleration and quality. You won’t have to roll up one pant leg on your commute to work with the GIO Italia. Cruise up to 32 km per hour and with a 55 km range* Powered by a 500W peak, 350W continuous brushless electric motor, this scooter has beautiful styling to go along with easy, smooth handling and ample power. Forget about paying for gas, insurance, parking, and no driver’s license required, just charge it and go. Featuring heavy-duty front drum brakes and a rear EABS (Electronic Absorption Braking System) which recharges the battery when braking, extending range. The handlebars feature all the controls you expect out of a scooter, including front and rear brake levers, throttle, turn signals, horn, cruise control, high/low beam headlights. A digital LCD heads-up display tells you all the vitals you need to know cruising around, including speed, battery level, motor output, odometer and more. Features: - Colour choices: Flat black, Azure blue, Red, Orange - Posh European design - Electric start - Cruise control (hold throttle to maximum for approximately 10 seconds to engage) - Rated power/peak: 350W/500W - Battery: 48V/17Ah lead acid - Controller: 17Ah with DA technology - Display: Digital LCD - Speeds: Low and high - Top Speed: 32 km/hr (19.9 mph)* - Range: 50 – 60 km (31.1 – 40.4 mi)* - Charge time: 6 – 8 hours - Brakes: Drum brake/EABS - Front suspension: Hydraulic Motorcycle shocks - Rear suspension: Dual spring shocks - Comfortable wider seat - Back trunk: Adds more storage space (not pictured, but included) - Foldable pedals - Security system: Alarm - Wheel size: 16 in. x 3.0 in. - Load capacity: 150 kg (330.7 lb.) - Minor assembly required such as front wheel installation, pedals and back trunk Specifications: - Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 172.7 cm x 68.6 cm x 104.1 cm (68 in. x 27 in. x 41 in.) - Weight: 70 kg (154.3 lb.) with battery
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?