Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Ultimate Spatula, 11 Inches, Lime
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A strong, flexible blade makes it easy to maneuver food, liquid, dry mixes; suitable for mixing bowls, jars, pots and pans
- The platinum silicone is heat resistant up to 550°F and nonstick safe
- Proprietary fiberglass core offers better heat resistance than metal cores; these won't get too hot to the touch
- Unibody design has no holes or seams, making it super hygienic and easy to clean; dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's 100% lifetime guarantee, made to last forever in your kitchen; BPA, BPS, and phthalate free
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
GIR: Get It Right GIRFPM311BLK Premium Silicone Mini Flipper/Turner, Mini - 11 IN, Black
3 Piece Premium Silicone Spatula Set, Teal
GIR: Get It Right GIRSUU203RED Premium Silicone Spoonula, Ultimate-11 In, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Meet GIR’s Spatula Series - the original all-silicone spatulas that are incredibly heat-resistant, easy-to-clean, and available in over a dozen colors. The Mini's great for smaller jobs - perfectly sized for small bowls, sauce pots, food containers, jars, icing, and light mixing. The Skinny reaches into all of your tall, thin jars, scraping into the deepest corners of any container. The Ultimate is your ultimate kitchen tool - a strong but flexible blade makes it easy to maneuver food, liquid, dry mixes, and wet batters. Last, but not least, the Pro was made for professional kitchens and serious home cooks. Ideal for large, deep mixing bowls or pots.
From the Manufacturer
All-silicone construction, heat-resistant to 550 degrees F, easy to clean, dishwasher and nonstick safe, and nearly indestructible. Lightweight but sturdy, with a comfortable Stay-Cool to the touch handle, these tools were designed for both the occasional cook and seasoned chef. Strong but flexible blades make it easy to maneuver in pots, bowls, pans, and more.
Our platinum grade silicone is non-toxic, BPA-free, environmental friendly, and FDA + LFGB approved. In other words, you're getting the best. These tools won’t discolor, warp, melt, chip, or scratch your delicate cookware. The proprietary fiberglass core provides better heat resistance compared to cheap metal cores that make the handle hot, degrades silicone quality, and shortens the tool’s lifespan.
These tools are heat-resistant up to 550°F - both the handle and the blade. Why? So the blade won't melt, burn or smoke in a hot pan, and the handle will Stay-Cool to the touch, even if you leave it in the sauce pot for a while. How? We combine one-piece construction with high-heat-rated silicone and a fiberglass core to make all of GIR's super heat-resistant tools.
Often imitated but never equaled, GIR’s tools are individually designed for the tasks at hand. Each blade is crafted for optimal flexibility, extending into a strong handle. We eliminated bacteria-trapping joints and holes that come along with two-piece designs. The result? Nearly indestructible tools that are fantastic to look at, and even better to use.
We only source high quality, FDA and LFGB approved platinum silicone that meets the most stringent standards of quality control. It’s what we’d want in our own kitchens, and it’s the only thing we’d put our names on. BPA, BPS, and phthalate free.
All GIR products come with a lifetime guarantee — not that you’ll need it. Should your spatula fly too close to the sun, just let us know and we’ll help out in a jiffy.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Essential, Fresh, Simple
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We each had a drawer full of spatulas that just didn’t work – melted, burnt, uncomfortable, or hard to clean. So, we set out to perfect a single product – the Ultimate Spatula – with a fresh, simple approach to product design.
What makes your product special?
We’re not interested in gadgets for gadgets' sake. We want to take something that's always been "good enough," turn it on its head, and make a statement with a new design that solves a problem while making everyone happy at the same time.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
That our vision clicked with our customers almost immediately. That “where has this been all my life!?” moment, when someone writes in professing love for something as simple as a spatula. That’s why we’re here.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First let me say that I almost did not purchase the GIR because it comes in so many colors. I know that is a stupid reason, but kitchen tools should come in gray and white and just be done with it. I ordered the gray in the ultimate 11 inch.
So far GIR and I have made extra thick and sticky granola bars and I was so happy at how it handled the granola from the bowl to the pan. I even used the side of GIR to squish down the granola in the pan and I did not worry about GIR splitting. It was marvelous. GIR also helped in making eggs, stirring in ingredients in the pressure cooker and mixing up an egg bake. I almost hate to say it but I did not think about OXO even once.
I'm ordering three more in two different sizes only because when ever I find a tool or piece of clothing I really love I use it for five years and then I go back to order another when it dies and no one sells it any more. This way I will have a stockpile of GIRs for the rest of my life or to trade for food in case of the zombie apocalypse.
1. Seamless spatula - No bumps or any edges for anything to get stuck on, other spatulas are missing this design!! I've run these through the dishwasher countless times with no problems. I have also microwaved them, I'm not sure if you should but sometimes I leave them in my candy melts and just zap them to get it going. Perfect.
2. Perfect firmness and flimsiness - I use these for making macarons (soft touch) and for making fried rice (stronger touch) and have no issues with their ability to do either job!
3. Premium Silicone - I've used this to make kimchi fried rice (stains lots of stuff but not these!!), stir kimchi mix, and all sorts of smelly, oily stuff. But I can run them through the dishwasher and have them come out spanking new with NO embedded smells, scents, or residue. If I can use the spatula for something oily and pungent and then turn around and use them for delicate egg whites for macarons, it's a winner in my book.
4. Durability - I've bought over 10 of these in all different shapes and sizes and have not had any problems! One time I gouged out a little piece of the spatula, I contacted GIR and they sent me out another the next day. I use the giant ones for cooking en masse for my youth kids at retreats. Nothing beats having a huge spatula to stir 8 quarts of curry! I use the 11" for my Kitchen Aid and everyday regular use.
I found out about these guys from some blogs a few years ago and I appreciate their innovation and dedication to really Getting It Right, they get it right and deserve our support and patronage! :) This review was written of my own accord! I've noticed that other spatula companies give away their products for an "unbiased" review; that doesn't sit right with me.
I bought these with my own money and I have put them through the ringer countless times and can honestly say they are amazing. I have used them for YEARS with no problems. I mention the other reviews on other spatulas because they just received them and probably didn't use them as extensively as I've used mine!! Please support GIR, I really enjoy their products and always look forward to their fresh innovations.
After seeing some of their videos and what they have been trying to do as well as reviews from other people I figured why not. From what iv read they can withstand up to 400 or so degrees F and they have just enough give on the end for most stuff. On top of that they have a type of metal on the inside to keep it stiff where it needs to be and its all one piece unlike most of the ones out there these days. No coming apart or getting food and thus bacteria in certain spots. I have only used it a few times since we got it but so far seems to work pretty well. It also has more give then the other bigger spatula. Also the company has four different sizes for the spatulas. They range in size of the spatula part to the long they are.
1. It can withstand up to around 400 and some degrees F without melting according to the site
2. It is all one piece. No more accidentally pulling off the end or getting food/bacteria in the little crevasses.
3. It comes in a few different colors for variety
4. They come in different sizes (four from when I last saw) which can help you with almost any type of job you need to do.
5. From what I remember they come with a life time warranty (or limited life time one but still at least they are trying to make sure your covered by the looks of it)
6. My pair came with little plastic/painted metal ball chains very small ones holding the info cards for each one which my mom got a kick out of them and still keeps them on the spatulas (even though we don't hang them up they go in a drawer).
7. Pro or Con depending on what you think: The skinny spatula (this one) has a bit more give/flexibility to it then the ultimate one.
1. Pro or Con depending on what you think: The skinny spatula (this one) has a bit more give/flexibility to it then the ultimate one.
2. The price might be a bit much for some of you to invest in a rubber spatula. It was around 10-15 dollars each I think when I paid for it. But with it being this good and possibly never needing to be replaced until at least 60-80 years down the line maybe? That's a pretty good deal.
From what iv seen in the videos and customer reviews and from my own experiences using this I feel it was worth it especially when im someone who tends to want the best of the best when it comes to tools/products I use.
If your in the market for these or other products of theirs id check out the GIR (Get It Right) website "productofgir" dot com. They have other cool products im keeping my eye on these days and they seem to want to improve the tools people need every day. Though I bought my products here cause it was slightly cheaper every now and then (as well as I already have an account here).