BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 8, 2014
I've yet to try these stainless glacier stones but I did feel I had to relate what I think about the misleading information in the listing.

The primary photo shows two views of the box that I assumed these would come in. The boxes showed 6 of the stainless chilling cube. By that, I logically thought I was purchasing 6. I didn't look at the other pictures and the written description did not list the actual number of cubes.

When I got the order, rather than a box with the 6 cubes that I thought I had bought, I got a card-pack with only 4 of the cubes. Looking back at the listing, there, as plain as day, the main photo showed the boxes with pictures of 6 cubes. Looking at the additional photos, one showed the card-pack with the 4 stones as I had received.

This is a deliberately and absolutely misleading listing, The seller and Amazon should be ashamed of such tactics. I was thinking about these for Christmas gifts but I am sure I will purchase them elsewhere!
review image
on December 30, 2014
I ended up getting these stones for my husband and his drinking buddy. They LOVE it because it chills their liquor quite nicely. Living in Hawaii, things get diluted QUICKLY so it's essential to have these stones to keep the drinks cool without making it a water-ed down mess!

I recommend anyone who likes to keep their drinks cool without the watered down mess to get a set. - Besides, we're using less water so now this has become an eco-friendly gift for all those eco-friendly peeps!!!
on January 9, 2015
I like these. They do help keep my water cold longer than it it would be without them. I start with very cold water and the stones keep it that cold for a while. They won't work as well if you add them to room temperature water. I only gave it 4 stars because you need at least 4 stones for every 12-16 ounces, and I drink water from a 32 oz mug! They are actually made to chill whiskey and they would be absolutely perfect if that's what you want to use them for.
on July 6, 2015
I purchased these for my husband's birthday as he has been drinking whiskey cokes a lot more frequently. He likes to freeze his glass before using but I figured this could be a better option! He loves them! They keep his drink cold for a long time and a much better option than ice so that the drink is not watered down! Easy to clean and reuse! Great product!
on August 27, 2014
We bought 2 sets of these and are very happy. They appear to be high quality stainless steel on the outside with some sort of gel pack on the inside - you can tell the center goes from a gel to a solid. After a couple of hours in the freezer, they are COLD and stay that way for enough time to finish a couple of glasses of white wine - think a freezer pack for your glass. Very happy with this purchase - perfect for wine.
on September 23, 2014
I do not have any comparison as these are the first whiskey stones I ever use. They work beautifully. The whiskey has ambient temperature around 30 degC. I poured out about 30ml and put in two stones. It cools the whiskey just nicely within a minute or two. And there is no water condensation on the glass. The stones continue to cool it until the last drop (I probably finished the drink in 20 minutes).
on August 21, 2015
My husband LOVES these things, and uses them all of the time. I just throw them in the dishwasher after every use, and then into the freezer they go. They keep your drink nice and cold, without the fear of having a watered down drink.
on January 19, 2015
Bought as a gift for my whiskey drinking dad and he loves them! He plans on using them for chilling white wine also. They are hollow in the center but they still have a nice weight to them. The trick is having the right shape and size glass so that you can fit at least two
on November 25, 2014
I liked the idea since I have a similar product to use in wine glasses. But I think the stones were a little too small. This is the only reason for the 4 stars.
on January 20, 2015
Nice, small. The plastic case to hold them in the freezer is very appreciative. Perfect for when you just need to chill a splash of "drink." Ideal for when you do not want to water down your drink at all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.