GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, 1.7 fl. oz.
- Skin collagen synthesis for a noticeable three-day glow. Leaves skin noticeably smooth and soft
- Multi level resurfacing exfoliation
- Helps tighten skin and minimizes pores
- Absorbs impurities without removing natural oils
- The #'s on the bottom of the jar and on the package are Batch #'s and Not Expiration Dates
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1.7 oz.
Purified Water, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyethylene, Pumice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix Plant Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Aroma, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.
Apply a medium layer to clean skin. This formula will tingle, tighten and lighten in 15 minutes or less. Rinse off with water in circular motions to exfoliate. Use once or twice a week or as often as desired.
Top Customer Reviews
When reality sets in, this is what will happen:
1. As you apply it to your face, you'll notice it doesn't spread easily because there are chunks of tea leaves in it. Yes, that's weird to have pieces of leaves stuck to your face, but so is plastering your face in green mud. You get over it. The smell is potently fragrant. This too, you will get over.
2. As the mask dries on your skin, it will feel like a green cement casing that gradually turns whiter as it dries. Fielding calls is a problem, texting is not.
3. When it's time to rinse, the mask will fall off in pieces and residually feel grainy. Graininess=exfoilation for your sad, dead skin.
4. You'll emerge with an au natural glow ala Carey Mulligan, if you really need a celebrity comparison. Yes, pores look nearly invisible. Yes, your skin will feel refreshed and soft. No, it won't last for more than a day or two.
The result is the way you wish your skin would greet you every morning if you lived somewhere with perfect air and weather conditions.
ONE main con: Despite it's shiny, shiny packaging, it's a small, small jar. Dare I say, a Clarisonic will give you similar results and will be a better investment in the long-run.
The product is overpriced for what it is. Glamglow has an aggressive marketing team who hustles like crazy which is why its so (over-)hyped up. They somehow got this product into all W hotels, so you are inclined to purchase it in your hotel room. $25 for a sample-sized jar. Ridiculous.
Upon opening, first thing you notice is the strong scent of artificial green tea. The package promotes green tea in the formula, and yeah, there are bits of leaves in the jar, but then why load it up with a highly fake, non-green-tea-smelling artificial fragrance unless you have something to hide? I grew up drinking green tea. It should NOT smell like sickly sweet Elizabeth Arden Green Tea perfume (which this mask does). Further inspecting the ingredient listing, "fragrance" is listed, which is artificial and not necessary.
Glamglow totally irritates sensitive skin or delicate skin b/c its loaded with pumice bits and scrubbers (yes, PUMICE = the stuff you use to scrub your foot calluses, which Glamglow lovingly calls "volcanic rock") that act as an exfoliator once the mask is dry. Upon rinsing, the pumice was so scratchy and i could feel it creating microtears in my acne-prone skin. The mask dries quickly but the clay is embedded with pumice so it's impossible to wash off without literally *scouring* your face. (shudder)
Next, it is loaded with a methyl salicylate or menthol type of tingle.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this stuff! I see a difference immediately. I just wish the jar was bigger!Published 23 hours ago by Amazon Customer
It was very painful to use! Just putting it onto my face felt like I had cut it! After applying you are supposed to let it sit for a little bit to get a "tingling... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Kustom
I love this product . I always used it every weekend and I could feel the smooth of my skin . I recommended to everyone !! Glamglow , glam face !!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Exfoliated great, but not any better than something I could have made or bought from a drugstorePublished 1 month ago by Anonymous01
I apply this with the included brush or my hands and let it dry. If I have time I usually leave it for an hour or so. Then I gently remove it with a wash cloth or just water. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MK
I'm very into skin care and this is by far one of the best masks I've tried. It's a little on the pricy side but it's totally worth itPublished 1 month ago by Andy Echeberries