GLORYFIRE Tactical Backpack 3 Day Assault Pack for Outdoor Hiking Camping Trekking Hunting
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The GloryFire 3-Day Assault Pack is constructed of heavy duty polyester material and the MOLLE compatibility will allow you to attach med kits, magazine pouches, hydration pouches and just about anything else you can stand to carry. Tactical compact assault pack size approx.: 22"H x 17"W x 11"D; 3038 cubic inches ; Military backpack is made of 1000D high density fabric--durable and water-resistant.
- Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders. Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum starp and waist belt. External side compression straps.Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle. Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access. Individual form pad back panell for extra comfort and maximum airflow. Grommets on all compartments for drainage.
- Main Compartment with gear straps and two extra mesh pockets. Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and pen holders. Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5" x 6" x 3") with three elastic closure mesh pocket and a zipper mesh pocket. Two side pockets (9" x 5" x 2.5") one on each side. One compartment for hydration systems.
- This tactical assault pack backpack can be used as 3 day assault pack, bug out bag backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, army backpack, trekking backpack or day pack for daily use.
- 100% Authenticity Guarantee: We are located in US, we are willing to offer you a 2-year quality warranty; Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems, we are always here for you!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Worry-free After-sales Service: We are a local company, we offer our customer 2 years quality warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems, we are always here for you.
BRAND: GLORYFIRE (GLORYFIRE is professional in military, army, camping, and outdoor travel products. All of our products comply with international quality standards.)
The Gloryfire 3 Day Assault Pack was designed with the thought that people would rise to the challenge to do more with less.it would be functional enough to get your through whatever adventure you took it on. It features seven compartments designed to organize and hold all your essentials for that explorer in you.
Material: 1000 High tear strength polyester.
Size : 22"H x 17"W x 11"D
Capacity:3038 cubic inches
Color: Black, Tan
- Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders.
- Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum starp and waist belt.
- External side compression straps.
- Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle.
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access.
- Individual foam pad back panel for extra comfort and maximum airflow.
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage.
Total of seven compartments:
Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gears and two extra mesh pockets. (22" x 13" x 8")
Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets,and penholders.
Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5" x 6" x 3") with three elastic closure mash pocket and a zipper mesh pocket.
Two side pockets (9" x 5" x 2.5") one on each side.
One Compartment for hydration systems.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) The shoulder straps are sown with only a thin strip of material that is about a inch and a quarter long. (needs to go the entire length of the backpack like the 5.11 Rush 72.
(2) The cut outs for a Camel Back water reservoir needs to be larger- I have to mess with the pack for almost 30 mins to cut this area larger to accommodate the bite value.
(3) The Base or bottom of the pack needs to reinforced better- the material is thin in area and shouldn't be, this is where the pack will be in contact with the ground the most.
Other than these issues, I am very pleased with my purchase.