Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GLS Audio Mic Windscreens - Black Microphone Windscreen - Mike Wind Screen fits all standard size Ball-Type Mics - Black Wind Screens - 5 PACK
|Sale:||$7.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$16.98 (68%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed for all Ball-Type Microphones (NOT Small Lapel Mics)
- Size: Approximately 2 1/4" to 2 1/2" after installed on Ball-Type Mic
- Matches the GLS Audio Cables and Microphones
- Vacuum Packed for Freshness and Longevity
- WARNING: Orange County Speaker is the ONLY seller of Genuine GLS Audio products. Any other sellers are selling counterfeit products.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- They're easy to manipulate, stretch, and fit onto a mic. Easier than my Shure windscreen.
- They're cheap
- A five pack means you'll probably be able to save at least a couple for backup
- They work just fine for the fairly mild sort of singing that you'd expect in a church. You won't notice the difference between one of these windscreens and a more expensive windscreen unless you have a fairly dynamic singer.
- Because they aren't very think/dense, their effectiveness is slightly reduced.
- If you have an intense or dynamic singer or are in a rock band, you will probably want something heavier duty.
- They don't feel like they could withstand a whole lot of putting on and taking off. I would put the windscreen on a mic and leave it there permanently to avoid tearing it.
I haven't tested these outdoors in real wind. For outdoor use you will almost certainly need something heavier duty, but when it comes to windscreens something is far better than nothing.
It isn't often you run into something that is both very good at what it does and sells for a very reasonable price. I will never be without these in my kit.
I would have given these 5 stars for price and usefulness, but they come packed "flat" in a multi-pocket plastic sleeve. They keep a very distinctive crease for quite a long time - doesn't affect the sound but it looks a little strange. No big deal, and I suppose it makes them cheaper to package and ship - hey, they came in an envelope! I've had them for about 6 months and they're finally starting to un-crease (if that's a word).
GLS makes some nice stuff - check out their cables and cords!
The newest windscreens are in individual bags and are connected as though they came off a roll. The previous windscreens were stuffed five to a bag. The previous are probably twice the thickness of these new ones. Time will tell how the new ones will hold up but I won't be buying anymore of these as they are not worth the cost. The ones previously received are fine quality and well worth the cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Extremely thin foam almost as thin as paper don't serve it's purposePublished 3 months ago by Alex Medina
Finally. ..a windscreen that fits my seinheiser handhelds perfectly! And so reasonably priced! Highly recommended.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Received the product as described in a very timely manner and they met my expectations completely.Published 4 months ago by J. R. Gresham
Good material, keep the wind noise out of the microphones in a very windy setting during an outdoor gig.
Can't beat the price either to say the least.