- Save 4% on this item when you purchase 2 or more ◆2pcs GLW 10W Flood Light Warm White Led Outdoor Light◆ offered by GLW Lighting. Enter code AMZIPARE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 5 or more ◆GLW 10W Led Motion Sensor Light Warm White Flood Light◆ offered by GLW Lighting. Enter code IK67MHI3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 2pcs GLW 10W Flood Light Warm White Led Outdoor Light（only $18) when you purchase 5 or more ◆GLW 10W 12V Warm White Led Flood Light◆ offered by GLW Lighting. Enter code L4LP2HSZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 6 or more ◆GLW 10W Led Flood Light Daylight White Outdoor Light◆ offered by GLW Lighting. Enter code 5RYXAZEI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on ♥♥ GLW 10W 12V Warm White Led Flood Light ♥♥ offered by GLW Lighting when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code NIL6PMSL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
GLW 10w 12v Ac or Dc Warm White Led Flood Light Waterproof Outdoor Lights 750lm 80w Halogen Bulb Equivalent Black Case
- Low Return Rate: 20% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.1 star rating with over 600 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "12v led flood light"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replace 80W halogen bulb by 10W LED. Save 80% on electricity bill of lighting.
- Extremely 50000 hours long life reduces re-lamp frequency. Save labor cost to replace bulbs with short lifespan.
- 2700-3200k warm white super bright, shadow-free security and wide beam distribution for general purpose flood lighting.
- 12volt for both AC and DC Voltage very safe to use and install (2 wires, brown=positive pole, Blue=negative pole).
- 10W 12V outdoor floodlight Waterproof IP65. If use it to 110v AC voltage, a 12v transformer needed. GLW 10W waterproof floodlight provide 1 year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The brightness of GLW 10W LED light is up to 800lm fully meet your lighting needs.
No shadow, dizzy light, providing you excellent bright light.
More energy efficient than old halogen lamp, equivalent to 80W halogen lamp, saving over 80% on your electricity bill.
Wide Beam Angle
With 120°beam angle, providing you with wide illumination range.The lamp body can be adjusted 120°, flexible enough to meet your lighting requirements.
Brand Name: GLW
Led Type: 10W 12-24V led flood light
Material: Metal and stalinite
Waterproof rate: IP65
Base color: Black Case
Color temperature: 3000K warm white
Working Voltage: AC/DC 12V-24V
Product Weight: 0.92kg
1* 10w DC led flood light without plug
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
Led wall splotlight is 12-24 volt AC and DC widely used in light up your garden, outdoor security led wall washer, building murals, statues, accent trees,signs/billboards, Outages etc
It can not be used for 110v Ac directly, a transformer needed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
so the LED bank uses roughly 6.5 watts (assuming a generous 90% efficiency on the power supply). At the typical 60-70 lpw for a run of the mill LED these lights do
350-450 lumens. Sure, OK light, but nothing close to the advertised numbers. I would love if the specifications would be real numbers not
inflated by 30%-60%. These do work on 12V DC and 12V AC as well, actually I pushed them all the way to 15V with no harm, they have an internal power switching
power supply and the current drops as the voltage increases (so they never pull more than 7.5 watts)
Any downsides? Not really. This is definitely a Chinese product with the typical cheap build quality, but it's under $15, so you really can't complain.
Mine came with markings on the box indicating 80-230vAC input... CAUTION, mine was direct drive, no driver board at all, just wires straight to the LED chip. It had a Red(almost brown looking) and White wire. I opened it up and found the wires were directly soldered to the LED emitter, the Redish/brown one to the + side.
POWER- I hooked this up to my bench top power supply and set the voltage to 13volts, the emitter drew 450mA. I tried a range of 9-16 volts, it was pretty dim at 9v and reached its peak around 13v. I found a cheap switching power supply rated at 12v/550mA and wired it up, it works great. According to my measurement, this is only about 6 watts, not 10w. It doesn't seem to produce any heat during operation.
Brightness- I have a semi-calibrated light box that I feel is a pretty good estimation, I'd say mine is putting out about 175 lumens. It is a nice warm color and the flood is very wide, even, and free of artifacts. It's a nice amount of light although not exactly blinding.
BUILD- I cant say if the hardware will rust, I just got mine. The body is sturdy enough, the seams seem to be sealed well with silicone orings and the glass looks to be quite thick. I'd say for the price it is built very well.
For reference, I've attached a few pictures of the construction and two pictures of our rec-room in the pitch dark only illuminated by one of these flood lights.
I would buy more of these, I'm very pleased for $9 shipped.
Pretty much a handy light to keep around the car boat or house. Just add a longer cord and whatever you need to power it.