|Item Weight||3.42 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.6 x 11.2 x 10.2 inches|
|Item model number||GX15-ML-L|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GX15-ML-L|
|CAPA Certified||DOT Certified|
|Vehicle Service Type||Street Bike, Adventure Touring, Cruiser, Dirt Bike|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
GLX Street Bike Motorcycle Full Face Helmet Dual Visor DOT Approved
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [DOT Approved] meets or excess FMVSS No. 218 safety standard
- Dual Visor, Fiber Reinforced, Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell, EPS Absorption Impact Foam
- Quick release strap for easy use; liner/cheek pads are removable and washable
- Three-level Air-Flow ventilation system; channeled vents with flow-through technology make safe riding comfortable year round
- Adult Motorcycle Helmet: Size M (57-58 CM,22.5/22.9 Inch); Size L (59-60 CM,23.3/23.6 Inch); Size XL (61-62 CM,24/24.4 Inch)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$14.95||$14.95||$12.81||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||IV2 Helmets||Power Gear MotorSports||AP SPORTS PROTECTION INC||Powersports Depot|
|Color||Red||Gloss Black||Metallic Gray/Mech||Skull Black||Matte Red||Red|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Glx Full Face Lightweight Motorcycle Helmet DOT Approved. Your best choice for Street Bike, Racing, Motocross, Dirt Bike, ATV, MX, Adventure, and more. Meets or exceed DOT FMVSS No. 218 Safety Standard. Dual Visor: Easy-use switch for quick change of Sun Visor. Fully removeable and washable liner to keep helmet clean and fresh. Helmet Size: M (57-58 CM,22.5/22.9 Inch); Size L (59-60 CM,23.3/23.6 Inch); Size XL (61-62 CM,24/24.4 Inch). To ensure proper sizing, please use a metal or cloth tape to measure the circumference of your head. You should be measured around your head approximately 1 inch or 2.5 cm above eyebrows, and directly above ears that results in the largest possible measurement. PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1xHelmet 1xHelmet Bag 1xUser Manual.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just ordered a skull cap to see if that will fix the ear folding issue till it fully breaks in.
Just took off the padding and found out is a combination of the plastic poking my ear and padding. If it was just padding I feel like it wouldn't be so tight but with plastic on the back of the padding it really compresses it to your ears
On Tuesday 4/5/16 I crashed and was thrown over the handle bars and landed head first with the top of my head landing first. I felt the helmet distribute the impact throughout my whole head. It saved my life (along with my armor). The ear problem isn't as bad after breaking it in. But the main point is that the helmet did its job. The strap did not fail, the shield did not shatter or pop out. It stayed shut and stopped debris from coming into the helmet and getting dirt all over my face
1. As a person who has to wear glasses to see the sun shield was to close to my face and could not be used while wearing glasses. It could either use the sun shield be comply blind, or wear my glasses and be blinded by the setting sun.
2. Going over speeds of 40 MPH there is a pronounced whistle in the helmet that can quickly become annoying. I recommend using ear plugs with this helmet.
3. I wish GLX had spent the few extra pennies to put an anti-fog coating on the helmet visor. This helmet dogs up something terrible on colder mornings when stopped, infact I have to leave the helmet visor slightly open at all times.
For the price it's not a bad helmet if you can get plastic it's flaws, but if you wear glasses I HIGHLY recomend the Torc T-27 modular design.
It does wistle with the wind but i can barely notice it through the sound of my harley.