Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GMC Denali Road Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 21-speed road bike features a lightweight aluminum frame
- Alloy side pull brake calipers and levers. High-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims
- Size suggestions-small- 5.1-5.8 inches,stand over-29 inches,medium- 5.8-6.0 inches,stand over-31 inches,large- 6.0-6.5 inches,stand over-34 inches.36 Spoke alloy nutted wheels.21 speed shimano twist shifting
- Shimano derailleur and Shimano Revo shifts makes it easy to change gears quickly and smoothly
- High-performance 700c tires are up to the challenge of rigorous street racing
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 700 x 28c Tires
- Alloy Side Pull Brakes
- Aluminum 6061 Frame
- Alloy Water Bottle Cage
- 21 Speed Shimano Twist Shifting
GMC Denali Road Bike
The 700c GMC Denali Men's Road Bike is designed for the everyday rider looking value and performance. The Denali Road bike is built around a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame that makes it easy to hang on your bike rack or carry up stairs. This well thought out road bike features 21 speeds with drop-bar handlebars, alloy 36 spoke rims on 28mm tires, nylon pedals with steel cages, and alloy caliper brakes. The Denali Road Bike is equipped with a reliable Shimano rear derailleur for confident gear selection and Shimano Revo shifters which allow you to select gears without taking your hands off the handlebars for added control. Long rides are easier thanks to the padded Vitesse saddle designed for comfort and the water bottle holder. The Denali road bike weighs just 30lbs (medium).
- X-Small- 4'10- 5'5", Stand Over: 29"
- Small- 5'1"-5'8", Stand Over: 29"
- Medium- 5'8"-6'0", Stand Over: 31"
- Large- 6'0"-6'5", Stand Over: 34"
- The 700c Denali Road Bike is available in x-small, small, medium, and large
The GMC Denali 700C 21-Speed Road Bike is built around a lightweight aluminum road bike frame. You'll stop on a dime with the alloy calipers and brake levers and the high-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims look as good as they perform. Shimano Revo shifters allow you to shift with out taking your hands off the handle bars providing safety and confidence. A Shimano derailleur completes the drive train for quick and smooth gear changes. Lastly, this road bike will help you stay hydrated with the included alloy water bottle cage.
Style: 700c Large | Color: Black/Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 6'2, and bought the Large frame. It's possibly a LITTLE large for me (by an inch or two), so mounting/dismounting isn't the most natural thing in the world, but I prefer riding higher up so it works out for me.
The reviews here touting how difficult it was to put together had me worried in the beginning. When it finally arrived, I was confused to no end by these reviews. Literally ALL you have to do is throw the front wheel on, put the handlebars in place and tighten them with an alan wrench, and throw the seat on.
You should read the instructions, but I found I actually didn't need them at all.
It's all VERY common sense stuff. If you have even a VAGUE idea what a bike should look like, or save that, if you know how to type "road bike" into Google and look at an image of a bike, you'll be fine.
If for some reason you've never seen a wrench in your life, there are a bunch of videos on YouTube showing you EXACTLY how to assemble this bicycle step-by-step.
I've been out of riding for a few years and so far this has been a fantastic bike for getting me back into it. Fun to ride. I'll try to update this if anything about my experience changes.
A few notes:
1. Make sure the brakes are tightened and the brake pads hit the rim, not fall under it. This prevents irregular wear.
2. It is best to take the bike in and get everything tuned. Right now I can only use about 5 gears from the 2 gear in the front.
Things to buy:
Mini bike pump to strap to bike
CARRY AN ADJUSTABLE WRENCH. The bike isnot quick release tires.
All in all, it is a great bike for the price.
Two stars though, I did enjoy the riding I have gotten in.