Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 7, 2016
This is the third one of these I've bought and I love it. It is a really pretty, perfect color light pink. The keyboard cover it comes with is great too, people thought I had a custom made pink keyboard. The trick to removing it is using an old credit card to get under the tabs, then it snaps right off. It is really easy to put on. I've only bought one about each year, because I'm a perfectionist and like when the cover looks new. It also really protects the actual laptop. It is inexpensive too which is great!
on August 7, 2014
love the color, doesnt exactly look like the picture though. for me there were several things i didnt like about this. one of the shells doesnt completely snap on. after several tries of trying to fix it and get it snap on i had to give up. one of the little snapping parts ended up braking off. anddd this case is impossible to take off! which im okay with, since i want my mac to be protected. only reason i would want to take it off would be to clean it, but after almost a year of it being on my mac it doesnt seem to accumulate any dust under the shell (pro).

keyboard cover is good fit. keyboard light is still visible under the cover (pro). personal choice i took it off. i couldnt get used to it.
on January 9, 2014
I bought this thinking it would be a satin more rubbery kind of finish. It isn't- it's a high gloss, very hard plastic. That's not necessarily a bad thing- it was just different than what I expected. The reason I gave this three stars is because after a couple of months of use, one of the top corners keeps coming unsnapped. It's very annoying. I also don't love the keyboard cover that comes with it- it makes it really hard for me to type because it is SO rubbery and clings to your fingers.
on February 15, 2014
The plastic is so cheaply made even for the price. It doesn't fit my computer right,the bottom clips on but the top just kind of sits there and the edges don't even stay put.You can't open your computer all the way with the case on or you will crack the case and it will just pop off.My advice,spend the extra money and buy a good fitting case,it'll be worth your time and your money! Also one thing to consider with the key cover is that its loose.It doesn't really stay on the keys while you type it moves around,because of that a lot of dust gets under the key cover.
on April 19, 2014
Would give it 0 stars if that were possible. You get what you pay for with this case. Not a high price, not a high quality. The color was not as opaque as it is in the picture, so when you put it on the computer it's more peach than pink. Not what I wanted. Also, the bottom fell off ALL the time, literally every time I picked up the computer. Looks cheap, feels cheap. I couldn't wait to get rid of this case, now I have a rubberized one that I love!! Just some things to consider.
on January 25, 2014
The hard case fit my MacBook Air perfectly. The keyboard cover is a very pretty pink and the light from the keys does shine through. Only problem is some of the words do not match up exactly with the keys they cover so they are blurred. In addition the speakers for the macbook air are in the keyboard and so the cover muffles the sound slightly. Fix these 2 items and I'd give this 5 stars for the price and design.
on November 15, 2013
I love how this case looks on my new Mac book air and the key board cover is a PLUS!!!! So cute and girly if that is what you are looking for :) it's exactly what I was looking for, it's more transparent than what the picture shows but I love how it looks so that doesn't bother me. I ordered it on Sunday and came on Thursday, only took four days which is even better. I definitely recommend this product, super cute and ships super fast :)
on August 25, 2012
Before buying this I saw some reviews and kind of hesitated because many people were saying that it snaps when they tried putting it on but I had absolutley no problem. It fits my Macbook perfectly and I bought with the silicone keyboard protector in pink also so my laptop actually looks like it was bought like this. The logo of the Apple still shows when its on and it doesn't overheat or anything, thanks to the air ventilation holes for the bottom part :) I can open and close my laptop without any classhing of the covers so thumbs up for that. Overall great purchase!
on September 7, 2016
Love it. The case is more transparent then appeared on the picture advertised but it's still cute. No scratches and in good condition.
review imagereview image
on February 6, 2015
It held up alright the first few months, which is really all I could ask for from such a cheap case. The color was wonderful, and it served its job but the clips holding the bottom part on have broken and I've only had it for about six months, which is a shame. The bottom vents also allowed for grime to get in and with the see through design it just looks gross. The keyboard cover was nice but it kept bunching up and riding up in places, making it difficult to type, and some of the keys wore through very quickly. I'll be purchasing a new case soon and likely going with a different brand.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.