GMYLE White Marble Pattern Soft-Touch Frosted Hard Case Cover for Old MacBook Pro 13 inch with Retina Display (Model: A1425 and A1502) without CD-ROM Drive [2012-2015 Release]
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The case Only fits for Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display(A1502/A1425), NOT fit for New 2016 MacBook Pro 13", No Cut Out design, transparency is different from color to color.
- WARNING: This case can't Fit Macbook Air 13" (A1369/A1466), Macbook Pro 13"(A1278), Macbook White 13"(A1342), Macbook Air 11"(A1370/A1465).
- Please kindly check the model number "A1xxx" on the back of the laptop before your purchase.
- This product is sold exclusively by GMYLE. gigacity_amn is the only authorized seller on Amazon. Manufacturer warranty and superb customer service will be provided ONLY for the geniue GMYLE products purchased from gigacity_amn. Products purchased from other sellers are counterfeit; we will NOT honor the warranty if the product was purchased from unauthorized sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GMYLE Macbook Protective Case
Case Compatible with
- Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (A1502 / A1425)
Case NOT Compatible with
- Macbook Air 11" (A1465 / A1370)
- Macbook 12" with Retina Display (A1534)
- Macbook Air 13" (Model: A1369/A1466)
- New Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display without touch bar & touch ID (A1708)
- New Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display with touch bar & touch ID
- Old Macbook Pro 13" (A1278)
- Old Macbook Pro 15" with Retina Display (A1398)
- Old Macbook Pro 15" (A1286)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a Macbook Pro 13inch RETINA DISPLAY!
There is a difference between 13inch retina and just 13inch! So make sure you understand what laptop you have.
But I love this case!! Get compliments ALL the time. I've had this case for almost three months and I have not one scratch or one broken part on it, and thats incredibly surprising because I dont have a sleeve for my laptop, so when I got to class I just place the laptop in my backback with my books and pens and pencils and keys, and the case is still in perfect condition!! The white hasnt even faded! Not to mention it feels incredible, its rubber coated so its smooth to the touch and so soft.
Before I tried the products, my main concern was whether they would increase the internal temperature of my computer (which could shorten the life of a laptop). So I downloaded a software to read my CPU temperature and fan speed, and did some simple tests to determine how to use the products. My finding was that the hard covers almost did not affect the ventilation, which made sense to me, because they provided plenty of slots on the back and did not cover the vents on both sides of the computer. However, I found out that when the cute keyboard cover was on, the temperature increased significantly. In fact, the keyboard cover alone caused the internal temperature of my computer to go up by more than 20 degrees (Celsius) when my computer was doing nothing.
Therefore, I highly recommend this product. Personally I won't use the keyboard cover (although it does fit like a glove and look so pretty with the matching color...). But if you don't care about the temperature of your computer and the look matters more to you, I have nothing against the keyboard cover. The best part of this set is that you can choose to use or not use any part of the set. :)
The case design itself, at close inspection, doesn't look very HD. When you look very closely, it's very blurry. But the case looks great if you look at it a little far away. The case itself is matte and doesn't feel slippery, so there I feel like my macbook is secured when I hold it.
1) a top (design) case and a bottom (white) base
a) the case is saran-wrapped, and it has a label on top (has the product number and serial code, so it's best to take a picture of the label before you throw the wrap away and use the code to get the warranty they are talking about
2) a thick, plastic card to help you remove the case
-design is blurry, not HD, but still looks great
-matte and not glossy
-doesn't damage the macbook when snapping it on
-provide little-moderate protection (don't depend on it to protect your macbook if it falls)
-it can get easily dirty