Customer Reviews: GMYLE 4 in 1 Matte Frosted Hard Case Bundle with Soft Sleeve, Silicone Keyboard Cover and Screen Protector for Macbook Pro 13 inch - Turquoise Blue
Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 $25 Back with $50 Purchase Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon Save on select ClickTight convertible car seats

on November 14, 2014
First of all, I ordered this yesterday afternoon and here it is on my doorstep at 1:00 pm the very next day!! What kind of voodoo is this, Amazon?! Now as for the product itself... The color is GORGEOUS! It is Tiffany box blue and brighter than I expected it to be. I do not love hard shell cases which is why I wanted one with rubber coating, and this is the perfect balance of both. I attached the case in seconds without any issues (I have an early 2011 MacBook Pro). The keyboard cover fits perfectly. It looks like a few of the keys were maybe folded or possibly a little melted, but it is causing the cover to grip the keys better so I will call that a happy accident. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that as I type this, the edge is irritating my wrist. I don't plan on using the screen protector or the soft case it came with but I did take a picture of it in the case to show the color.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 1, 2013
I order this product about three days ago and I received it this morning, 4 days earlier than expected. The color is exactly as pictured. The keyboard cover fits perfectly and all of the keys match up. The soft case is a bit snug and difficult to get the computer in at first but is definitely protective. The hard case is easy to slip on and off without cracking. Overall very happy with this purchase. The only down side I found is that, although it is light, the hard case made the computer a bit heavier. I would recommend this product and seller.
on September 27, 2013
Shipping was quite fast. Product fits great and looks really nice. The keyboard is a little awkward to use at first, but you get used to it. The case is cute as well. I would recommend it to anyone!
on January 2, 2014
I Love the color and it protects my laptop so well.I'm actually super proud with the price and the keyboard is sooooo cool!
on August 27, 2016
I have a MacBook that I bought in 2008. Over the last 8 years, I needed to replace my hard disk after unfortunate accident (dropped!), but otherwise my MacBook has been in a great condition.
However, the bottom rubber part started showing wear & tear, and finally it started bothering me.
Then I started searching for the MacBook case (after 8 years, for the first time).
I spend at least 2-3 hours before buying one item. Sometimes a day, sometimes a few days.
And I am so glad that I found these. 4 in 1 Bundle with a great price.
I love the color, and the case fits perfect. And the soft sleeve bag added more protection after this case.
I recommended this product to so many friends, and definitely recommend to anyone who wants to buy a good quality MacBook case!
on July 14, 2016
This lasted quite a while but due to the fact that it's hard plastic, it didn't endure any of the falls my computer took and didn't protect it. Either the top of bottom just popped off every time it fell. The carrying bag is nice and it's thick so it covers my laptop well. But I stopped using the keyboard thing because it made it so hard to type. It doesn't really groove into the ridges of the keyboard it just lies flat on top so it makes it hard to type and you definitely end of typing slower or having to hit the buttons a few times. It made my computer pretty and helped protect it from bumps and bangs but just not from falls which is hard to find in anything so I don't blame it. Mine is cracked by now but it lasted well into two years so I'd definitely rebuy this product!
on June 10, 2015
I've been absolutely in love with this entire package deal, especially the price! However, after 7 months of use, I've found that it's a bit difficult to type fast with the keyboard cover. I mainly use it as a dust cover when my laptop is not in use; it's pretty efficient in keeping out dust and small particles. I'm not entirely sure how long it would last with constant use as the material is pretty thin and can easily be cut with a sharp object.

To add to my disappointment, yesterday a small piece from the outer laptop shell broke off. It's the piece on the right of the mousepad that's supposed to clamp the laptop shell to the laptop itself. I don't know how it happened; I just heard a snap and discovered the pieces. I'm afraid that if the other piece breaks off, the entire bottom would be useless. The laptop shell is pretty durable on its own and I absolutely love it in turquoise, but it does add a little weight.

Overall, I believe that only the screen protector, sleeve, and keyboard cover would last the longest, which would be most unfortunate. I'm very careful when handling my laptop and did not expect damage anytime soon. My investment was solely in the protective shell cover, and the rest were just bonuses.
on February 3, 2016
I bought this to protect my macbook pro. I used it for some time and then the shell started to crack. The carrying case that came with it was great however, there was a stain. I can live with that. The keyboard cover was terrible. Its like a dog chewed on the eject cover part. It didn't bother me that much because in barley use that key. The edges were uneven. Maybe they hand cut it. The screen protector wasn't sticky at one corner
on July 27, 2015
Very cute, love the color. The case is very difficult to get off once it's on, but I can't imagine anyone needing to remove it frequently. The MacBook does fit in the soft holder thing but NOT if the hard case is on, at least not without forcing it. That isn't an issue for me as I wasn't planning on using both, really just the hard case. But if you want both, be warned that it didn't work for me.
The keyboard cover is super cute, a slightly different shade than the rest but not enough to matter to me. It does prevent some heat from escaping I think so you may need to remove it if your MacBook heats up too much.
I haven't used the screen protector but it looks like it's a good quality.

5 stars if you don't care about the soft case, 4 if you do. For the price, definitely 5 stars!
on December 23, 2013
This is a wonderful case for a even better price!! I use it with my 2011 MacBookPro 13" and it fits perfectly. I wanted something that looked nice while protecting my laptop, all while being a decent price. I love the color and is as pictured. I like the size, quality, and feel of the products. I have bought similar cases in the past (for considerable more money and from known brands) and have been disappointed. This case (or cases) are much nicer! Also the case is opaque, I mention this becuase some people mentioned they they thought it would be translucent but it is pretty opaque, you can see the lit apple through the case but thats about it - which is good with me. The sleeve is a nice snug fit, which is great because I like to throw my laptop I like to throw in my bag. It's is something you want with a case like these to prevent particles from getting under the hard case and scratching the body. The rubber coating is a nice feature because it makes you feel like you have something to grip onto and that it won't slip out of your hands of off your lap. Personally, I don't like the keyboard covers but this is a nice quality cover. I would say equal to a cover I bought years ago for my older MacBook Pro from the apple store for much more. It also comes with a clear cover for your screen. I can't address this much because I didn't choose to use it but is a nice add on if you are interested. I have had it for about a week and have already had several compliments on it. I would definitely purchase it again.