Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 896 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 951 reviews
on November 14, 2014
First of all, I ordered this yesterday afternoon and here it is on my doorstep at 1:00 pm the very next day!! What kind of voodoo is this, Amazon?! Now as for the product itself... The color is GORGEOUS! It is Tiffany box blue and brighter than I expected it to be. I do not love hard shell cases which is why I wanted one with rubber coating, and this is the perfect balance of both. I attached the case in seconds without any issues (I have an early 2011 MacBook Pro). The keyboard cover fits perfectly. It looks like a few of the keys were maybe folded or possibly a little melted, but it is causing the cover to grip the keys better so I will call that a happy accident. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that as I type this, the edge is irritating my wrist. I don't plan on using the screen protector or the soft case it came with but I did take a picture of it in the case to show the color.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on September 5, 2015
when I got my new MacBook Pro, the Apple tech that checked me out for the purchase said I was better off getting a hard case online because of the limited selection they have in stores & I'm so glad I did that and had the patience to wait the 2 days for Prime shipping instead of getting an expensive case without all the other stuff that came too! Seems great so far! I love all that comes with this order for such a low price. The case is matte which is exactly what I wanted and love because its easier to hold and not drop/let slip out of your hands...I wish there were even just a simple sheet that explained how to put it on, because I forgot that it does not clip all the way to the back when the laptop is closed, but into the bottom where the silver/metal meets the black hinge...wasnt a big deal but for a minute or two i was worried I was sent the wrong size!
on January 26, 2017
The case is ok, It snaps on easily... but it also snaps off easily particularly the bottom part. While I am typing, if I rest a hand towards the edge of my laptop the bottom cover unsnaps, which is only a little annoying for now. I'm only worried that it will get looser as time goes on and it will start to just fall off all the time. The carrying pouch is cute. Its very snug, it takes a little effort to get it in and its even harder to get it out, but I hope it will loosen up with use. I do prefer it over nothing when i'm traveling with my laptop. If those were my only complaints, i'd give the product 4 stars and say it was worth the price. However, I cannot stand the keyboard cover. Its not restricting my typing too much, but it does not fit the keyboard well. It slides and moves as i type and its just so annoying.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2016
I bought this to protect my macbook pro. I used it for some time and then the shell started to crack. The carrying case that came with it was great however, there was a stain. I can live with that. The keyboard cover was terrible. Its like a dog chewed on the eject cover part. It didn't bother me that much because in barley use that key. The edges were uneven. Maybe they hand cut it. The screen protector wasn't sticky at one corner
on April 17, 2017
I've had this case for about 4 years now...my Mac is slow and I hardly use it but the case works perfect for my new 13" PC so it's not Mac exclusive. The plastic cover lasted about 2ish years I think - I deployed with it and it did it's job just fine, but after I got home I tossed it because it had a crack in it. The keyboard cover...great but too loose. I still have it, but I don't use it.
on August 1, 2013
I order this product about three days ago and I received it this morning, 4 days earlier than expected. The color is exactly as pictured. The keyboard cover fits perfectly and all of the keys match up. The soft case is a bit snug and difficult to get the computer in at first but is definitely protective. The hard case is easy to slip on and off without cracking. Overall very happy with this purchase. The only down side I found is that, although it is light, the hard case made the computer a bit heavier. I would recommend this product and seller.
on March 21, 2017
Decent product..however not as sheer as the pictures. I bought a decal thinking that it would show through, by did not. Meh
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2014
What a deal!!!!! This is the best price compared to all I have seen at Marshall, Apple Store and all online sites. The case fits perfect and then snug in the case. Listen purchase this product and you won't go wrong!!!!
on February 14, 2017