Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 909 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 966 reviews
on August 1, 2013
I order this product about three days ago and I received it this morning, 4 days earlier than expected. The color is exactly as pictured. The keyboard cover fits perfectly and all of the keys match up. The soft case is a bit snug and difficult to get the computer in at first but is definitely protective. The hard case is easy to slip on and off without cracking. Overall very happy with this purchase. The only down side I found is that, although it is light, the hard case made the computer a bit heavier. I would recommend this product and seller.
on June 29, 2017
Love the price, love the color and love that it comes with everything you need. The plastic covering does get scuffed up over time and the keyboard key cover starts to wear out, but I suppose that is to be expected. If you want it to stay nice you probably have to replace each year. The additional case is a great stretchy material and fits nice and tight.

WARNING!!! DO NOT USE THE SCREEN PROTECTOR! When I tried to take the screen protector off after 8 months it left sticky residue ALL over the screen and it took me 20 min to remove , but I still had small pieces of it left around the cracks and keys.
on August 9, 2015
You may be worried about this purchase. After all, it's so cheap, how can it truly compare to the name brands? Well, it does! While the corners of the hard cover case don't hold up well if you toss your laptop into a backpack and keep dropping your backpack on every desk in school, it does its job, and does it well. The screen protector is easy to apply and keep clean, and it has certainly outlasted its counterparts. The keyboard protector does great, but over time, your fingers will start to rub off the color and letters. The oils in your fingers start to break that down, so plan on replacing that bit first, depending on how much time you spend on the computer. The neoprene sleeve is really really tight, so you'll have to be willing to do a little struggle every time you take it out and put it into the sleeve, but it's a great protector, and looks stylish despite its simplicity. Definitely a great choice, and one I'd buy again in a heartbeat!
on August 27, 2016
I have a MacBook that I bought in 2008. Over the last 8 years, I needed to replace my hard disk after unfortunate accident (dropped!), but otherwise my MacBook has been in a great condition.
However, the bottom rubber part started showing wear & tear, and finally it started bothering me.
Then I started searching for the MacBook case (after 8 years, for the first time).
I spend at least 2-3 hours before buying one item. Sometimes a day, sometimes a few days.
And I am so glad that I found these. 4 in 1 Bundle with a great price.
I love the color, and the case fits perfect. And the soft sleeve bag added more protection after this case.
I recommended this product to so many friends, and definitely recommend to anyone who wants to buy a good quality MacBook case!
on September 5, 2015
when I got my new MacBook Pro, the Apple tech that checked me out for the purchase said I was better off getting a hard case online because of the limited selection they have in stores & I'm so glad I did that and had the patience to wait the 2 days for Prime shipping instead of getting an expensive case without all the other stuff that came too! Seems great so far! I love all that comes with this order for such a low price. The case is matte which is exactly what I wanted and love because its easier to hold and not drop/let slip out of your hands...I wish there were even just a simple sheet that explained how to put it on, because I forgot that it does not clip all the way to the back when the laptop is closed, but into the bottom where the silver/metal meets the black hinge...wasnt a big deal but for a minute or two i was worried I was sent the wrong size!
on September 16, 2015
I am a college student and was looking for a protective case for my Macbook Pro. I have had my computer for a couple of years now and there has never been anything wrong with it. I checked the size and dimensions of the GMYLE4 case and it seemed like a good fit. My laptop case arrived within a couple of days and I was so excited when I picked it up. To my dismay this case did not fit my laptop whatsoever. The top half snapped right on but the bottom half is loose, slides off, and will not click on to the bottom of my computer. I tried to snap the bottom on for over half an hour and it wouldn't budge. Not only was the bottom ill fitting, but the screen protector that came with the case had a massive scratch already on it. I did like the color, the neoprene fitted cover, and keypad protector that came with the case. On the other hand I purchased this product to protect my computer and it does anything but that. I am very upset with this product and would not recommend buying this at all. It is a waste of money and for college students and others in general money is a pretty big deal. PLEASE READ THIS AND DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM BECAUSE YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!
on January 26, 2017
The case is ok, It snaps on easily... but it also snaps off easily particularly the bottom part. While I am typing, if I rest a hand towards the edge of my laptop the bottom cover unsnaps, which is only a little annoying for now. I'm only worried that it will get looser as time goes on and it will start to just fall off all the time. The carrying pouch is cute. Its very snug, it takes a little effort to get it in and its even harder to get it out, but I hope it will loosen up with use. I do prefer it over nothing when i'm traveling with my laptop. If those were my only complaints, i'd give the product 4 stars and say it was worth the price. However, I cannot stand the keyboard cover. Its not restricting my typing too much, but it does not fit the keyboard well. It slides and moves as i type and its just so annoying.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2016
For the money it isn't bad...but isn't the best. I just received the Macbook Pro 13" mid 2012 (A1278) bundle accessories. The packaging was great and arrived overnight. The laptop soft sleeve had some marks on it as well as the silicone keyboard cover. The laptop fits like a very tight sleeve and the keyboard cover makes typing difficult. I basically have to type unnaturally hard in order for it to work. There was a small hole and dent on the space key. As far as the case for the laptop goes it fits well. I love the color! I was afraid it would have been too green but is a vibrant color I hoped it'd be. The laptop cover and sleeve are vastly different in color. The sleeve seems to be more of a green than what is expected. I'm not very good with screen protectors so once I messed up the first time it was impossible to remove the bubbles so I just went without it. I am pleased with the laptop case but hoped the other accessories would have cooperated better.
review image review image review image
on May 15, 2017
I have received my macbook pro case. It is blue in color and really awesome. It has very good quality. One thing I have observed is earlier cases are attractive but tend to break very soon as they are sturdy but this one seems to last long because of its rubberized finishing. This one comes with screen protector,case and keypad. But for the same price earlier I bought very low quality stuff without any extra screen protector or keypad or case.The only thing I miss is I can find apple symbol only when I am using laptop as it doesn't have any engraving for apple aymbol.I think this deal is a rare find for the money you spent.
on December 18, 2015
Very cute. The color is great and exactly as described! But I do not recommend using the bottom half of the case because it overheats the computer and the case cracks and gets very dirty. I already had a clear Spec case from the apple store so I continue to use the clear on the bottom of my computer since you can't really see the bottom of the computer anyway. The spec cases are the best if you can afford to spend $50 on a case from the apple store but if not, this makes a half decent and temporary alternative but if you try to skip buying to the spec case and only buy this case, you will end up spending more money in the long run since you will have to keep purchasing replacements. At least get the Spec clear case and just change out the color on the top by buying this cheap one. The Spec cases are a lot more durable. The laptop sleeve that comes with this rips easily but still adds a great extra layer of protection. The keyboard cover overheats the computer and the letters don't match exactly so keep the keyboard light off if you use the keyboard cover. I do not recommend using the screen protector as you don't need it and it could damage the computer screen, or so I've been told, so I never used it. You really can't expect high quality for this price.