Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GNC Mega Men Energy and Metabolism Capsules, 30 Count
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 30 CT|Change

on February 18, 2016
The newest vitamin pack IMO is not as good as its predecessor. It still gives me energy and curbs my appetite but it also gives me the shakes and nausea was not uncommon. Decided not to finish the box and am trying alternate options, If I find something that works I will follow up
on March 31, 2016
I read a lot of reviews before I bought these. I bought my first box directly at GNC, but as usual, Amazon has a better price. I have been taking these for two months now. I have to say, I have read the bad reviews, yes, for the first week or so, you will feel unusual, but if you felt nothing and no change, wouldn't that mean the product wasn't working? Yes, if you work behind a desk all day, these might be too much, because the energy boost is noticeable and could cause someone to feel jittery, specially if you sit all day. I am 40, spent most of my life as a thin man, but 3 years ago I started packing on the weight. I decided to make a change, first started with changing my diet to pretty healthy foods, removed most all sugar. About three weeks after changing my diet, I started taking these Vitapaks. They give you tons of energy without the crash of normal caffeine. Then about three weeks ago, I had so much energy I started going back to the gym, usually about three times a week. I think loosing weight had a lot to do with removing sugar from my diet, but two months now, I have lost 26 lbs and have to say, I feel much better. Before I would try to run and I think the weight was too much for my knees, but now I jump on the hamster wheel and go 7 to 10 miles and feel fine. I certainly don't think these are a magic bullet, you still have to watch what you eat and workout, but these certainly have helped keep me going all day, not feel hungry for junk food all the time and get my lazy self to the gym. You do need to follow the directions and take them with food, if not, they will make you feel sick. I think the food helps them absorb better, instead of just sitting in your stomach. Yes, as other reviews, your pee will become day-glow yellow but that is just your body kicking out the vitamins it doesn't need, it will absorb the ones it needs. I certainly don't think hardly anyone eats enough a day to get all the vitamins you need through food.
on March 29, 2013
This product is just what I needed. Had been taking the GNC Mega Greens vitapaks and grew tired of them. I searched and searched for months for the next great thing, with no success. My energy suffered tremendously as a result of not taking anything. I am only 31, but as they say, noticed a huge drop in my metabolism and energy once I turned 30. I used to workout and lift weights at least 5 days per week, but found myself lacking the energy a few months after my 30th birthday. Within 2 days of taking this product, I noticed an immediate change. Working 50 hours per week on a physical job, along with stress is detrimental to your energy and health, but this product does just enough to power you through the day and evening, allowing for a great night(if you know what I mean!). I have officially gotten my MoJo back. I will definitely be restocking my supply..
on July 22, 2016
use with caution. These vitamin packs are full of so many ingredients that sound healthy. When I took my first packet, I became shaky, extremely nauseous and fatigued. Apparently I was not aware of any allergies before, but I think it may be the red 40 in one of the tablets. That ingredient is toxic and not necessary, so I'm not sure if GNC even has our best interests at heart.
on April 1, 2013
I feel great a lot of energy I work in construction, where towards the end of the day I get drained I pop one of these mid day and I feel like superman, I even pee like a super hero!
on July 16, 2014
Five star after 5 hours on first dose. This stuff is like drinking 12 cups of coffee. I'm going crazy with energy today. My head is getting so much blood that I feel like I'm doing a handstand. Tons of energy. It's amazing. Will provide a future update to see if the results stay positive. I do notice that my vision issues are starting to clear up today as well. I'm starting to wonder if they were caused by a lack of blood flow. My pulse is usually 42 or less.
on November 21, 2015
These work, but in my case they make me feel jittery, queasy, and I often get a headache. They make me pretty sick every time and I've tried them several times before I gave up on them. A bit on the pricey side as well. Even if they didn't make me feel ill I probably wouldn't pay that much for this stuff when I could just take a multi and fish oil daily and an NO booster preworkout for basically the same effect. Looking at the label the vitamin content looks absurdly excessive (probably what was making me sick).
on November 6, 2013
I love this stuff. I don't need a nap after work anymore and I'm not as cranky. And the energy boost is subtle nothing over the top. And I have also noticed harder and stiffer you-know-whats. Highly recommend as a daily supplement for over 40's.
on July 14, 2016
There are now two combinations being sold under this name. I really love the packets that contain red Burn 60 and small fish oil pills. The others contain a green capsule and a larger fish oil pill -- which I am not as happy with. The green capsule seems to do a good job revving up my metabolism, but I think the Burn 60 do a better job. The larger fish oil pills can give you a SERIOUS, all-day case of the fish burps (which the small ones do not)!

Unfortunately, it seems to be a coin toss as to which one I get. Both do a good job, but I think GNC is trying to save money....
on May 20, 2014
I've been taking these for about a week now, and there's definitely a notable difference. I have MUCH more energy, very alert at work, and just have more motivation all around.

I usually start my day off with a cup of strong coffee, but if I take these after that I get quite jittery and feel my heartbeat in m ears.

There's only one downside (some people might actually like this) - bowel movements have become a lot more frequent. Went from 1-2 a day to 4-5. Guess that's the "Energy & Metabolism" part.