NiceClimbs Rock Climbing Belay Glasses
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Light and comfortable plastic construction
- Design allows belayer to easily focus on both the climber within the lens, and background setting to maintain footing.
- Included hard plastic case keeps glasses safe when not in use
- Neck strap allows user to quickly put on and take off glasses depending on climber's situation
- Compatible with eyeglasses and sunglasses
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
BG Climbing Belay Glasses for Rock Climbing 2
EPIC PEAK Light Weight Climbing Pro Belaying Glasses Goggles with Decal, Strap, and Case
Black Diamond Big Air XP Package
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||NiceClimbs||Climbing Gear Direct||Epic Gear USA||Campman|
These are nice standard belay glasses that we're selling. They do a great job at keeping your neck from getting sore while belaying at a great price. Thanks for supporting our new small climbing company!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are a few things I appreciated about them:
1. I can wear them and my glasses at the same time.
2. They came with a case so they won't get scratched in my climb bag
3. They don't cover my entire field of vision. I can look over them if I need to talk to someone nearby, or glance straight down to see how much rope I have left or what's rubbing against my leg. Other glasses cover too much of the peripheral field, not these and that's good.
4. Did you see the price? Get two pairs, maybe 3 for the price of some other glasses.
Lastly, I dropped the company an idea via email and they responded on the first business day. That's just good customer service. I like how responsive they are AND that they are building a website that not only sells climbing merch but also works as a guide for climbing areas around the country.
Nice work, gents!
Pro: good belay glasses, good case with a good clip (plastic), bonus cleaning cloth
Con: the strap/string is ridiculous, it will certainly slip off during use. Not a deal breaker for me, I’ll use the one from previous glasses . Overall: happy.
I take if off using one hand, right on the hinge of the glasses and after a year of use, was surprised when it broke.
I chalked it up as a lemon and was about to buy another pair when I thought to email the manufacturer. It broke and I wrote them saturday afternoon, they replied saturday evening, I received my replacement pair monday morning just in time for my next climb.
F#*king awesome company. Will definitely patronize more of their products.
The neck strap broke immediately. This will need to be replaced.
Last, the visibility is sufficient. However, I find I still have to angle my head upward a bit to keep the climber in view, moreso than with more expensive glasses I've used.
-the case. it collapses and is difficult to unzip to open it.
-the glass is brittle. I don't even know what I did but there's a small chip in the glass at the front edge, and of course it's visible in the view but it isn't in the center. Maybe I'll paint a black stripes along the bottom so I don't notice it anymore.
Beyond that, it's fully worth the small investment for the glasses.
It works slightly better than my old one, with a better field of view given the open frame around the prisms. It feels more durable and has already lasted months of multiple uses per week, including lots of outdoor sessions here in Colorado. It has already paid for itself multiple times over, and if it breaks beyond repair I'll be happy to by the same again.