Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on July 3, 2011
I have had many different briefs and I found the Midway briefs are my preference, I found these Mesh Midway briefs and OMG!!! they are awesome, I like how they keep me cooled off all day especially where I live where it gets 105 degrees outside, I don't have to worry about sweating that much compared to cotton briefs, I recommend these to every guy out there, they last a long time too, I bought several pairs of these couple years back and they are still like new. made of good quality mesh.
on December 22, 2011
These Jockey mesh midway brief are the best I've ever owned.

The midway legs are long enough and with just enough grip they don't creep up like the shorter versions. The mesh breaths like Nike's dri-fit products so that's a major benefit as well. They are excellent for wearing to the gym or everyday as I do.

I have tried other varieties of polyester briefs, but with the mesh in these, they have not experienced the little broken rubber bands protruding like the smooth solid polyester type I've tried. So, these have seem to last longer and have kept their shape the entire time. Great briefs and I think they're so good I stocked up, just in case they stopped making them for some goofy reason. Well worth the money.
on May 6, 2013
I originally bought a pair of these at Kolhs and when i went back to buy more, they didn't have them. Luckily I found them on here. I went one size bigger than what I bought at Kolhs and would recommend the same thing to the next person (I now wear the larger size first until the wife gets behind in laundry). I run HOT and tend to hear up to an unconformable temp and moisture and couldn't be happier. I didn't realize how much better I liked these than my older boxers/briefs until I had to wear them (again, because of the wife getting behind in laundry ;)) and had to wear them... So i ordered more and will come back to the Mesh products in the future.
on March 18, 2011
I purchased for the sole reason of using them while doing Beachbody's Insanity. They are great! They keep my dry, they keep me supported, and they stay in place and don't ride up.

They are very comfortable, in fact I have begun wearing them to work more and more. It truly feels like you are wearing nothing.

Some people complain about not having a fly, but I like this fact. When you are working out you don't need a hole for things to fall out!

They feel great, and my girlfriend says they make me look super sexy, so she ask that I wear them around the house!
on August 29, 2011
These are by far and away the best, most comfortable underwear I have ever owned! I wish I had discovered these years ago! They fit nice and snug without being tight and provide excellent support without riding up on you. They almost feel like a second layer of skin. The mesh material does an excellent job of wicking away moisture from the skin leaving you feeling dry and comfortable all day. I purchased six pairs of these and wouldn't hesitate to buy more in the future. In fact, I plan on replacing ALL of my old underwear with these.
on August 26, 2011
These are the second best type of underwear I've ever worn. It's great for keeping you dry and and unlike another reviewer I found them extremely comfortable for everyday use. They are also great for short, 1 hour or less, sports activities but any longer then that and they start to ride up. I use Under Armour compression shorts for football and haven't found anything that works as well in keeping my muscles warm but dry while staying in place the entire time. However, since the Jockey's are 1/4 the price I can afford to buy these for all the other times I'm not playing football.
on November 28, 2011
I bought these because i was impressed with the quality of the Jockey Sport H-Fly Midway Brief. they are OK, nothing special about them...
-Good material, but it needs a bit more stretch.
-I bought black and its a good thing my wife hand washed them because the color runs really bad @ 1st wash.
-True to fit.
-I wish the legs were 1inch longer.
-Its wicks moisture and stays comfortable all day.
-Doesn't ride up.
-Ill buy more at the price, but i would rather spend the extra $9-10 to get the Sport H-Fly Midway Brief.
on October 1, 2009
I recently tried this new type of Spandex/polyester underwear in place of my typical Cotton Boxer Briefs and I am Hands down in Love with these underwear. I no longer have wet underwear at the middle of the day in my crotch from sweating, chaffing & skin irritation from the seems or leg chaffing from my legs rubbing together. I will never go back to regular underwear.

The only Con to these underwear is that they do not provide the support they should.

The Good far out weights the bad.

If you have extremely sensitive skin, then these are the underwear for you.
on June 26, 2013
I first discovered these at the Jockey outlet. I was looking for something more appropriate for sports and exercise than the boxers that I was wearing. I loved these so mush that I've switched to just wearing these all the time. They're very comfortable and breathe well. Plus, the material resembles something like a superhero costume! Admit it, you wish they had a Spiderman logo on them!
on September 16, 2011
My husband loves these.... and thats saying a lot because he's pretty picky about his briefs. He works outside a lot in jeans and works in all sorts of weather. He tends to be on the warm side all the time and after about two weeks of trying these along with a few other brands I got at the same time, he said, "I really like the meshy ones."

When he needs more underwear, I'll be getting him these.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.