- File Size: 3969 KB
- Print Length: 260 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 19, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XYWRTBO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,178,079 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #322 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Movies & Video > Guides & Reviews
- #323 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Movies & Video > Video > Guides & Reviews
- #1165 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Movies & Video > History & Criticism
THE GOLDEN AGE OF EROTIC CINEMA: 1959-1972 Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And Bill Rotsler was an acclaimed adult photographer and filmmaker, directing films like The Godson, Mantis In Lace, Suburban Pagans and many others -- so when it came time for a book about the 60s and the 70s in the adult film world, there was no one better to to it than Bill Rotsler!
With Bill's charming wit, delightful sensuality, and playful language, this book is a MUST for fans of both Bill's writing as well as that era of erotic cinema. This book has interviews with stars of the time plus chats with producers, directors, editors and more -- and there are even shots from films and top ten lists of adult films from the era. A great slice of life, full of humor and insight -- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!