How can your business make the most of the vast array of tools that Google has to offer?
There is no doubt that we have a massive reliance on Google for our entire online experience. People worldwide are googling more than a billion times a day to find information, but Google is not just the world's number one search engine.
It offers a raft of services from the familiar YouTube to others you may not know about. Let Gabriela Taylor, an online marketing pro certified in AdWords and Analytics, save you time and money by explaining everything Google has to offer and how to take advantage of it. You'll learn how to:
- Set up for Success with Google's Productivity Tools: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Drive & Chrome
- Gather Internet Intelligence: Keyword Planner, Google Suggest, Related Searches, AdPlanner, Finance & Google Trends
- Establish an Online Presence: Blogger, Sites, Wallet & Shopping
- Understand the Power of SEO and the Keys to Findibility
- Expand an Online Presence and Interact with Your Community: Google+, YouTube & News
- Grow Your Business with Paid Advertising: AdWords
- Monetize Your Content: AdSense
- Feature On Daily Deals: Google Offers
- Monitor Brand, Industry and Competitors: Google Alerts
- Track, Measure and Improve: Analytics & Webmaster Tools
"The amount of information about utilizing Google that this book contains is amazing," says one reviewer. "This is the be-all-end-all guide for business owners, both small and large, in terms of how to use Google to your advantage and build up your site. It contains everything from how to set up pay-per-click ads, how to get featured as a Daily Deal, and how to expand your business through targeted ads and interaction with your online community. Any business, from a brand new upstart to a major brand name, could benefit from the information in this book and you'd be crazy not to make the investment in buying it. Extremely valuable and highly recommended."
google, youtube, google+, google plus, seo, search engine optimization, adwords, online advertising, adsense, analytics, optimizer, webmaster tools, google alerts, google reader, google news, google shopping, keyword tool, google merchant, social media for profit